You're Everything i Imagined (Keaton Stromberg Fanfic) Chapter 7

Bella's P.O.V

I sat down in the couch and Wesley sat with me.

"Hi Bella, Um I have to ask but if ever you're dating my brother you have to be careful with his heart.. He recently broke up with His girlfriend and Keaton couldn't even talk eat sleep.. He'd be crying. I really like you but you just have to love him, As much as he does." Wesley told me.

"Welsey, I Will love keaton forever. I recently broke up with my boyfriend Ashton, I know how it hurts.. Losing someone you love." I Replied, Looking at the ground.

Wesley hugged me, And Keaton went down to the living room with his mom, I smiled and stood up.

"Hi My name is Bella Nice to meet you, I've always wanted to meet you!" I Smiled and hugged her.

"Hello Bella, I'm Laraine. You can call me Mom if you want." She smiled

"I Got a present for you here." I Smiled.

She opened it, She smiled, I Gave her a luck charmed bracelet.

"In England, Those bracelets are really lucky." I Smiled.

"Thank You dear! This is really sweet, Sweetheart you want something to eat?" Laraine smiled.

Keaton Looked at me and he smiled.

"Sure." I Smiled.

We sat down and Someone knocked on the door, Later Keaton checked who it was, It was drew!

"Hey Guys! Hey mom! Hey Bella? Bella! How are you? And why are you here?" Drew smiled

"I Wanted my mom to meet Bella, Because we're in a relation ship now." Keaton smiled.

"Really?! That's great! Bella welcome to the family." Drew replied while hugging me

Keaton sat down near me and brought me up to his room, I just smiled.

We arrived at his room, It was really nice. It was blue and he had pictures of him and Wesley when they we're younger.

"Bella this is my room, And here is my picture board." He smiled.

"It's really nice, Hey umm Keaton Babe? Wesley told me you recently broke up with you're girlfriend.. And you took it Badly.." I asked him.

"Oh you mean Fernada? Oh she's a bitch, she cheated on me.." He replied while looking at the ground.

"I know how you feel, I've been cheated on once." I Replied.

"Oh Ashton? He's an ass." Keaton replied smiling.

Later I heard someone knock on the door, Keaton opened it and Wesley and Drew came in.

"Bella wanna go to the new amusement park?" Drew asked.

"It will be fun! Except Keaton, he's afraid of roller coasters.." Wesley laughed.

"No I'm not! It was only when I was a kid.. I thought I was gonna fall off the roller coaster.. But I will ride one today!" Keaton replied.

"Okay." I smiled and went out.

"Mom wanna go?" Keaton asked.

"Where?" Laraine smiled.

"The amusement park that just opened!" Wesley replied excited.

"Okay." Laraine smiled.

We walked to the amusement park, And laraine smiled and asked me

"Bella, You're so pretty you know that? My son's very lucky to have you!" Laraine smiled.

"Thanks! I actually don't know my real parents I'm adopted.." I replied quietly.

"Oh I'm so sorry.." Laraine replied.

"No it's alright! My parents we're criminals.. They did drugs and alcohol.. I was actually born in prison, my mom now adopted me on prison.." I replied.

"Oh..I'm sorry I brought it up.." Laraine replied while hugging me.

I just smiled, we arrived in the amusement park, and I heard people screaming because of the roller coasters. Wesley looked at Keaton and laughed.

"Babe, Why don't we try to love express?" Keaton asked.

"Sure I'd love too!" I replied.

We ran to the 'Love express'

"Have fun you two!" Laraine shouted.

I just smiled, because I knew Keaton was everything to me.

We went to the ride, and we sat down. It was dark but I had Keaton.. Keaton's the light to my heart. I just hugged him. Later an angel came out and said "Welcome to Love express, I hope you and your lover have fun."

We both smiled, and we kissed each other. There we're hearts everywhere on the ride. We we're on a tiny boat swimming around. The cave of love.

"I love you Keaton." I Whispered in his ear

"I will always love you Bella." Keaton replied.

The whole ride I just looked at Keaton. He smiled and suddenly the ride stopped.

"What happen?!" I Asked.

It was really dark you couldn't see anything. Later there was an angel who came out it said "Time to have some alone time with you're partner."

The boat moved slowly to the water, and there was love music, I just held Keaton's chest with my hand and hugged him.

I've never felt so InLove before, Ashton never treated me like that. Every Time me and Ashton talk he would pin me down and kiss me and leads to something nasty..

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

(A/N):

IM SICK AND I WROTE THIS CHAPTER FOR YOU GUYS. YOU GUYS SHOULD THANK ME