You're Everything i Imagined (Keaton Stromberg Fanfic) Chapter 15

Bella's P.O.V

Me and Shannon walked to our hotel.

"So Shannon, How do you like Cali?" I asked.

"It's Incredible, Umm Bella.. Keaton told me what happened with you and Ashton the other day.." Shannon replied quietly.

"Oh yeah, He came to Cali to beat Keaton up. But I'm lucky Keaton saved me." I replied.

"Girl, You gotta be careful next time." Shannon replied.

I was quiet, Because Shannon was right all along. The day she told me that Ashton wasn't good for me. I should have listen.

We went up to the Hotel room, And I took a shower and got my clothes.

"Girl, Those clothes are for going out. Are you going somewhere?" Shannon asked.

"Yeah, I promised Keaton that I'll give him a 'Surprise' Cause he's been stressed..." I replied.

"Oh ok, I'll stay here and watch some movies." Shannon smiled.

"Bye! Have fun lol." I replied.

I went to to the Elevator and I saw my mom there sitting down talking to bradly, My mom would kill me if she knew I went out this late.

I sneaked out, My mom didn't look luckily.

I ran outside and went to Keaton's house. I arrived there and knocked on his door, it was 8:37 I guess.

Later I received a text from Keaton.

Keaton: "Follow The Rose Petals."

I looked down and saw the rose petals, I followed them to Keaton's backyard.

I saw Keaton Singing 'Baby I love your Way' he was on top of the tree.

Keaton put some lights on the tree, They looked beautiful.

"Oh baby I love your way.. Everyday yeah. Yeah." Keaton sang softly.

Keaton went down to me, He put his guitar on the ground. As he held my waist and kissed me passionately.

We we're dancing and Dancing, The moon was beautiful at night. I saw Keaton's eyes they we're beautiful.

There was a table, and it had my Favorite cupcakes. Red Velvet!

"Let's have a nice relaxing dinner together." Keaton smiled.

-

We had a wonderful dinner, later Keaton carried me unexpectedly.

"You had a surprise for me right? Well I have a surprise for you too. But we'll do yours tomorrow." Keaton smirked.

Keaton brought me to his room and he locked his door, In case someone might come in.

Later Keaton got his guitar, And started singing for me.

There was strawberries with chocolate in them.

He put's me softly in his bed. He removed his pants and he thrusted into me.

"Ouch babe." I whimpered.

"Babe, it will get better soon." He replied softly.

It got intense faster and faster.

Later Keaton went down to me, And he was licking my Clit. It felt so good.

"Keaton get in me!" I demanded.

"Anything for you princess." Keaton teased.

Keaton went up to me, And put his dick into me. He thrusted faster and faster.