You're Everything i imagined (Keaton stromberg fanfic) Chapter 6

Keaton's P.O.V

I Looked at Bella, She looked sad. I asked her why she's sad, She had tears but she stopped and smiled.

"Bella is there something wrong?" I asked.

"Oh Nothing.." She Smiled.

She made breakfast for me, She was such the best cook. But I will wonder if something happened.. But if she said it was nothing well I wouldn't force her to tell me.

I dressed up, Because I wanted Bella to meet my mom; After I was done dressing up, Bella was dressed in a sundress she looked amazing!

"You Look great babe." I Smiled.

I Held her hips close to mine and she held my neck with her hands and we kissed.

"Keaton I Love you, I Will always love you." Bella whispered in my ear.

"I Love you too Bella, Never forget it." I Replied.

I smiled and looked at her. Her brown eyes we're beautiful, We Both left the hotel holding hands, and there was emblem 3 fans, I took pictures with all of them and I saw Bella, She stood in the back and smiled.

"Who are you?" One fan asked Bella.

"She's Keaton's girlfriend! Remember the photo?" One fan replied.

I saw Bella walk away and I was wondering why she was crying, After I took a picture with all the fans and Left.

"Bella are you alright?" I asked while hugging her.

"Yeah.. I'm good.." She responded quietly..

"Bella, Babe just tell me. Did something happend?" I asked her.

"No it's just.. I posted a Photo of you, And a lot of you're fans called me a Bitch a Slut.. A whore.." Bella Answered.

"Bella, Don't Listen to them.. They're just jealous of us."

I Hugged til' She calmed down.

We walked, To my house. And Bella stopped crying, I smiled and looked at her.

"Bella, look at you. You're so beautiful when you're not crying.." I Smiled and kissed her.

I saw Starbucks open there and Bella ran to the store, I started laughing.

We went inside the Starbucks and Bella ordered, She asked me what i wanted. I told her pick anything I'd be okay with it.

We sat down and I opened my phone and I got to many tweets,

"Keaton I couldn't believe you cheated on me!" One fan tweeted.

"Keaton You're girlfriend looks old.. I look better than her!" One fan tweeted.

"-Did you guys know my girlfriend cried? Don't you feel happy making someone special feel bad? Does it make you feel good? Didn't think so." I Tweeted.

I put my phone down on my pocket. And when bella brought the drinks to the table we drank coffee together. And got some for Wes & Drew.

"Keaton I'm sorry if I overreacted, I've never been called those kind of words before.." Bella told me.

"No Worries.." I Hugged her

We stood up and went to my house, I knocked on the door and Wesley opened the door.

"Hey Keaton! Hey Bella! What are you guys doing here?" Wesley asked and hugged Bella.

"Is Mom here?" I Asked.

"Hi Wesley, Where's drew? I also got Starbucks for you guys!" Bella Smiled.

"Thank you Bella, Uh no drew went surfing. Yeah moms sleeping." Wesley replied.

We went inside and Bella looked around, She smiled, Bella sat on the couch.

I went up to my mom, I woke her up because she should meet Bella,

"Hey Sweetheart! I Didn't see you here yesterday where we're you?" My mom smiled.

"I'll tell you later, I Need you to meet someone special. She's downstairs waiting." I Smiled. And hugged my mom.

Me and my mom went down and I saw Wesley and Bella talking.

"Bella, This is my mom Laraine, Mom this is my girlfriend Bella." I smiled.

"Hello Bella, Nice to meet you!" My mom greeted bella.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

(A/N):

Poor Bella, She got hate.. If ever Keaton had a girlfriend I'd Be Happy for him.