You're Everything i Imagined (Keaton Stromberg Fanfic) Chapter 20

Keaton's P.O.V

Bella was right, I ate to fucking fast that I feel sick.. But I'm just rest here for awhile and post Instagram photo's.

"Babe? I made chicken soup." Bella replied while closing my door.

"Thanks babe. I'm sorry I didn't listen.." I replied.

"Aww, Keaton babe don't ever change! It's okay I'll take care of you okay?" Bella smiled

Bella fed me the chicken soup I was done and she went downstairs.

I checked the time it was 7:30 PM, 1 more hour for our reservations.

Bella came up to the room and got me milk and cookies my mom made.

"Here you're mother told me to let you eat them she knows you love them." Bella smiled. 4

"Want some babe?" I asked her.

"No thanks babe, I don't really like cookies." Bella replied laying next to me.

"Love you." I replied giving her a kiss.

"Love you more." Bella smiled and she kissed back.

I put my cookies on my table, And drank my milk. I could see Bella laugh about my milky lips.

Bella kissed me, And I heard someone knock.

"Come in." I shouted.

"Hey dude-" Wes replied and he smirked.

"What?" I asked.

"Oh I know what's going on, I'll leave you two alone." Wes smirked.

"What is it dude?" I asked.

"Mom's calling you and Bella." Wes replied closing the door.

I rolled my eyes to Bella and gave her a kiss, Me and Bella went down to my mom.

"Hey Guys! I have good news! My friend gave me some baseball tickets for 5 we can all go together." My mom replied giving me the tickets.

"That's great! We can have some time together as a family! Thanks mom!" Bella smiled.

"You're welcome dear, Your always welcome!" My mom smiled giving Bella a hug.

"Bella it's 7:20, Want me to drive you to your hotel room and get ready?" I asked.

"Oh where are you guys going?" My mom asked.

"We made reservations on a restaurant we wanted to go before." Bella replied.

"Oh okay, That's nice! Me and tails we'll be here playing with each other while you both have fun." My mom replied with a smile.

"Thanks Mom." I replied.

We went upstairs and we started to make out, And later I heard someone knock I just ignored it.

"Hey dude-" Wes stopped.

I felt embarrassed, And I started to blush.

"Look Bella! Keats blushing!" Wes laughed.

Bella looked at me and she giggled.

"I'm gonna kill you..." I replied to Wes.

I stood up and shoved Wes to the door.

"DREW BABY KEATS IS GETTING LAID TONIGHT!!!" Wes shouted.

"BABY KEATS IS? IM SO PROUD." I heard Drew scream from the other room.

Wes came back in the room and started laughing.