Secrets

The Outsider
Chapter 6
*The picture above is the one and only, Hayes Grier ;) *
• It's about to GO DOWN! ;)
_____
Hayes pov
"What the fuck do you mean?! I'm the 'bad boy' and I would do this to get back at you? What the actual fuck Shay? I don't even like Ally. She's just my fuck buddy basically. Do you really think I would do something like that to you?"

She flinched at my words. I don't blame her for thinking that. I am a big asshole, and I guess I am a bad boy. But I would never hurt Shay like that....well not intentionally.

"So did you or not!?" She yells.

I look into her attracting blue eyes.
I didn't notice until know how beautiful she was.

"No," I whisper and start to lean in.
Before I knew it, my lips crashed onto hers.
It didn't take long for her to kiss me back.
I kissed her slow, slower than the other girls I've kissed.

The feeling in my stomach was weird.
And I didn't like it, one bit.

She broke the kiss and our faces were only centimetres apart. She look into my eyes and she looked worried.

"What is this?" She barley whispered.

Then I snapped.
I don't know what was wrong with me.
"Get out." I said between my clenched teeth, and I leaned back in my seat. "Now." I finished.

I could see she stared to tear up in the corner of my eye.

But why would I care?

"You're a Jackass." She says and she gets out, letting Nash back in.

And I knew I haven't heard the end of it yet.

XXXX
Shay's pov

He kissed me.

He kissed me, and then told me to get out.

I was just as much confused as I was angry. I was confused because I don't know why he kissed me, and I was angry that he made me get out and that I actually kissed him back.

I was standing there looking like an idiot as I watched him and Nash pull out of the schools parking lot.

I finally gathered up my thoughts and walked back in the building.

"How'd it go?" Lilian asked as soon as I made my way back to Luke's locker.

I took a deep breath, still trying to recover from what happened back there with Hayes.

"He kissed me. I asked if he did it and then he kissed me."

Luke and Lilian just stood there with their mouths hung open and their eyes wide as fuck.

"You guys can say something!" I started to grow impatient and I was beginning to tap my food on the ground to distract me.

"Are you serious?!" Lilian screeches.

I roll my eyes and re-adjust my bag on my shoulder, "Yes i'm serious!"

"Wow," was all that Luke could say. I don't blame him.

"Wait....why would he kiss you?" Lilian asked.

"Well gee thanks." I say sarcastically.

"No Shay, I didn't mean it like that, I was pointing it more towards him having a specific reason for kissing you." She explained. Yeah, that made sense.

Like Hayes actually wanted to kiss me. Yeah right. He threw me out anyway.

"He doesn't like me if that's what your'e thinking. Cause that's not the best part." I say looking at them both.

"Whats the best part?" Luke asked.

"He yelled at me to get out of the car. He seemed mad that he kissed me, so he definitely doesn't like me." I sigh.

"Maybe there was a reason. He is basically the bad boy here. He's not used to kissing well....girls like you." Luke pointed out.

"Well whats that suppose to mean?" I groan.

"It means that he is used to kissing hoes Shay" Luke explains.

Why did he kiss me then? Cause i'm definitely not a hoe. I'm still a virgin, and if I'm being honest, he was my first kiss.

I felt like I was going to be sick to my stomach.

And I could tell that Luke and Lilian knew I felt that way.

"Oh my god Shay, he was you're first kiss wasn't he?!" Lilian acted surprised. Even though she should know that, I tell her everything after all. I would have told her if I already had my first kiss, which I haven't....well until now.

"Oh, like you haven'.t had your first kiss yet either." I complain. Cause she hasn't

She just looked at Luke then back to me without saying anything.

wait....

"Oh come on, really? Luke was your first kiss?! And you didn't tell me? Come on Lil, we tell each other everything." How could she keep something like this from me?

"It was in eighth grade Shay." Luke said.

"Yeah, it was no big deal." Lilian agreed.

"Yes it was, I gave you the best kiss of your life!" Luke teased.

"Hey, I never said it wasn't good." She laughed.

"Okay you two, you can stop now." I was getting grossed out by this. It was weird that both of my best friends kissed.

"Sorry," They both mumbled.

"What do I do?" I was practically desperate for their advice.

"Talk to him about it." Lilian shrugged.

"Its not that fucking easy Lil." I groaned.

But then I realized something.

He never said anything about who it was or who he heard it from.

"Shit."

"What?" Luke looked worried.

I looked up at them with an anxious expression. "I didn't find out who it was." I said.

"He didn't say who told him then?" Lilian asked.

"No." By then I started to cry. I couldn't help it. Today has been a really long day and I couldn't handle it.

Luke walked behind me an stared to rub circles on my back, "Its ok Shay, we will find out who it was, right Lil?" He said looking at her.

I could tell he liked her.

"Right," She nodded.

XXX

I am currently drinking sprite out of a wine glass and eating pringles.

I think I might need help. Ha. :)

Love you guys, Thanks so much for reading!