TV

"Back to the rooms!" The voice echoed around the room. The five of us looked at each other, hardly knowing if we wanted to obey. I was shaking horribly, I had to admit. Colton grabbed my wrist under the table, his warm touch meaning the only thing that was going to make me feel somewhat okay. "Fine, stay down there." And that was it.
Looking around at the others, I looked at Alisa as she had tears running down her cheeks, not knowing what to do, I looked at her and took off Colton's grip and turned to her. "Hi, my name is Dakota." I stuck out my hand, as it was shaking slightly.
"Hey, I'm Alisa, but I think you already know that." She breathed a laugh, as if her secret was actually something to laugh about.
"Look, I don't know you that well--"
"It's okay, you're the only person I've come to talk to here." I nodded at her words; I really wanted to know the full story of that video.
"I know people my ask you questions--"
Alisa held up her hand and looked at me; she had blue eyes that were very light. "I'll give you the full story. It was a year ago, I was about to go to my prom, I was getting ready. My father was 44-years-old, he had lung cancer. I told him and told him so many times that smoking was going to give him cancer, but he wasn't' happy with life. My mother was cheating on him at the time, and my father was awfully depressed. He always said how proud he was of me, and that I had his eyes. It's the only thing I can remember him by. And finally, he gotten ill and was brought to the Emergency Room while I was curling my hair, he was at the bar with his friends at the time, and was finally take a final smoke that was going to kill him. To keep the story short: I was sitting next to my father the entire time until he died. My friends made fun of me; I had actually gotten one of the cutest boys in school to go with me. But, my dad was more important to me, he was always there for me."
Everyone was silent as they were listening, I didn't know what to say, actually. This girl had told me her entire secret. But here's the question: What made her come down to be killed?
"I just don't understand why I have to die!" Alisa squeaked, as she put her head in her hands as she sobbed. The waiters from last night walking out, as they picked up the table plates of food and our plates, walking away and out without saying a work. "I didn't kill my father!"
"Alisa!" A sudden, older man's voice echoed around the room.
Alisa raised her eyes as her blue eyes were filled with tears. "D...Dad?"
"ALISA!" Alisa stood at the man's voice. Suddenly, the room was rumbling underneath us, and we were suddenly going down, almost as if we were in an elevator. I grabbed Colton's arm as the floor beneath us was carved out, going down as the light was only from the floor above. The floor stopped as I snapped opens my eyes. We were in a room full of TV's, black and white, HD, static, you name it. My stomach sickened as I looked to see the same Alisa that was bleeding, the knife nearby as it was full of her scarlet blood.
The video was repeating over and over "Because dad is dead, and I want to join him." Over and over it went, as there was flashing red lights going off around us. The table suddenly went down, as there was only the five of us now standing in the huge, circular room as the TV's kept replaying the part.
"WHY ARE YOU DOING THIS TO US?" The other girl screamed, her purple hair slightly ruffled as I saw her scared, she had to be Ella. I circled around at all the TV'S, as they were becoming static and hard to make out.
The images suddenly changed. Changing into the scary images of clowns, creepy spiders, and images I rather not watch. Dropping to the floor as there was a screaming, echoing sound of a woman in the room. Everyone put their hands on their ears as they tried to forget the sight of the eerie images.
"You deserve to die." The icy, chilling voice echoed over and over as my eyes were snapped closed, the sound of blood dripping. "Who will die next? The secrets shall be revealed later. Can't kill you too fast, can we?"
It went suddenly silent, and I opened my eyes as I looked over at Alisa, who was shaking horribly. "I can't take this anymore." She whispered.
"I don't think any of us can." The other boy said who had to be Nick.
A sudden video was taking its place on the snowy blizzard screen that was biggest in the room. The girl with purple suddenly showed, and I narrowed my eyes.
"Mom, come on, just let me get him!" Ella said, rolling her eyes.
"You're not getting breast implants!"
"Why not?" Ella whined.
"Because, you're already labeled as slut of the school, that's how you got pregnant!"
"But Justin had got me drunk at the party; I didn't think I was that sensitive!"
"Maybe you should use your common sense!" The mother screamed back.
"Common sense? You got pregnant with me when you were sixteen!" Ella screamed back, whoever was taping this, went down slightly, showing the air balloon stomach of Ella.
"Doesn't mean you should be pregnant at seventeen, leaving you to drop out of school!"
The image vanished as the snowy, static returned as Ella had dropped to the floor, tears in her eyes as everyone was staring at her. "My poor Elias, he's doesn't have his mother with her!" She sobbed in her hands as everyone mouths were slightly dropped: Justin, the first one who was killed, had gotten Ella pregnant with his child.