X

My car parked and walking out in the huge, masquerade dress with my mask on. Seeing other people as they climbed out of their cars, it seemed rather strange. The house was so run down and old, hedges overgrown and the entrance tangled with vines, I got the eerie feelings inside my stomach as my phone was tucked away. But, since other people were with me, I didn't feel so alone like I did when I first pulled in.
Following the lead with people as I moved a feather away from my site: and my dress slightly long: . I felt rather beautiful as I walked up the grand steps and on the stone ground. Walking into a grand ball room, I found myself smiling at the old fashioned music. Looking around, the total number of people was six. Three boys, three girls. All dress in grand, masquerade clothes as the waiters walked around, holding out their trays and asking if they wanted to try the food. Looking at the boys as they were walking into the manor, I looked at their hair, one with brown, one with black, and one with bright blond. Smiling at the blond, I saw his eyes were blue.
As I approached and walked past the boy, I saw his eyes follow me as my hair was unusually colored, I saw a sudden smile appear and he was following me.
"My dear lady." He said, as I turned and looked at him. He was bowing and holding out his hand, as beautiful, classical music played.
"My dear man." Placing his hand in his, it was almost like I was set back in time. Looking up at him, he had beautiful blue eyes. But, some familiarity wasn't within them. What I mean, it just wasn't what I liked. They were beautiful, but they didn't send off a certain "tick" that most girls probably got.
Just continually to smile as the time of the night was late and the timing was almost wonderful, we waltz around the room. The people soon paired as they waltzed, danced to the classical music.
It was weird, living in the day of age, where people would normally jam out to rock, pop or music that was popular. But, it was almost like a certain spell or something was cast, and we were back in time in the old fashioned home, dancing in clothing that wasn't normally worn. But, I was enjoying this, I couldn't deny it.
Departing as the music ended, and a new one started, I walked away from the boy I danced with and walked over to the fountain that was on the side of the room, looking at the koi that were swimming around. Narrowing my eyes at the colors, I looked past the fish and at the writing that was set below.
Nothing can be changed once it's in the past.
Maybe it was a quote that someone said in a book, and the owner of the manor liked the quote so much, and engraved it into the stone.
"And who might you be?" The voice was nice, kind and something that was familiar, not thinking about it too much really, though. I turned and looked up to see the brown haired boy. And as I looked closer, he had brown eyes.
I smiled as straightened out my dress, not saying anything.
"You're rather beautiful." Looking up at the boy, he had to be my age, my smile vanished. "Why no smile?"
"Because I think I know you." I said, as the girls were giggling as they were waltzing around the room.
"I can't, I mean, I don't--" His eyes went wide under his mask (cdn.shopify.com/s/files/1/0165/4414/products/495_mask_colomb...)
The room suddenly went pitch black, the girls screamed as my stomach quivered. Red and white flashing lights suddenly went off from the sides of the room, the sound of a screaming baby echoed inside the room as I heard the sound of dripping blood is heard.
The lights suddenly flashed on, and the same boy that I danced with before, the boy with blond hair was lying on the ground. The boy's hands were ripped off and sown onto his head, mocking as if cat ears. There was a big, red, bloody X on his chest.
Then an icy, cold voice filled the room. "Six teens. Three boys, three girls. You all are going to be dead. Do you know why? Or should I say the five of you? Alisa, Nick, Ella, Colton and Dakota." The voice vanished, leaving the dead silence in the air as we all stared at each other.
There was a sudden screening on the wall from an imaginary projector and a video was up, showing a girl with black hair. Looking around the room, I saw that same girl in this room.
"Alisa, dearie, what are you doing?" A mother-like voice called. I looked at the girl named Alisa, as there were tears in her eyes as she sat in the bathroom toilet, as there was a bloody knife on the counter.
"I want to die, mom!" Alisa yelled, as the bleeding was coming from my her stomach, as blood was coming out of mouth.
"Open this door right now, Alisa!" I guess, her mother yelled.
"NO!" Alisa screamed, as more blood was coming out.
The door suddenly banged open, and a mother came running over to Alisa. Her mother had tears in her eyes as she whispered. "Why are you doing this, Alisa?"
"Because dad is dead, and I want to join him." Alisa whispered.
The video went out and a red light was casted upon the room, the voice suddenly appeared again as the real Alisa had tears pouring out of her eyes as she fell onto her knees. "Welcome, dearest selectives. You all will find out the secrets of each other. Each and every one of you are hiding something, let the unraveling begin."
That's when I was suddenly knocked out.