Mother

Alisa screamed at the top of her lungs as she hid behind Ella, who was backing up far away from the doll. My heart raced faster as I didn't know what was going to happen next. Porcelain Dolls did not have the greatest reputation in such moments as these.
"Did you really think it would be that easy to escape out of the Black Manor?" The voice laughed as her voice was at a shrill tone and could be easily told it was automacanic. Taking a deep breath as I slightly stood behind Colton, he glanced back at me. "Are you fools?"
"At least we're not murderers!" Colton retorted back, I sighed as I closed my eyes; bad move. Colton twitched and spazzed out, being electrified with the bracelets that still were locked onto our wrists.
"Why can't you just let us go!?" I yelled, kneeling down to Colton's side as I watched him bracing pain.
"You know the rules: you all are here for reasons that are yet to be unfolded!" The doll's voice yelled, as she stomped her foot and crossed her arms. Acting as though it was a tampering four-year-old.
"We didn't do anything!" Ella said, as I saw her eyes sparkle in the little light.
The doll's head turned towards Ella, making her tense. "Who was the one that was irresponsible and got drunk, being knocked up at such a young age, slut?"
Tears formed in Ella's eyes as she sprinted forward, slamming into the bars and screeched. "I'M NOT A SLUT!"
"YOU MADE A MISTAKE!" The doll screeched back.
"ELIAS IS NOT A MISTAKE, HE'S THE MOST UNIQUE BOY IN THE WORLD, AND IS KIND AND CARING!"
"Ella, stop, not now." Alisa said quietly, coming out of the darkness of the cage.
"NO! WE'RE STUCK HERE--"
"Alisa--" I tried to say, before she cut me off.
"AND YOU EXPECT ME TO BE QUIET AT THE AGE OF 18 YEARS OLD AND TAKE ON THIS FREAK SHOW!?" We all went silent at Ella's words.
"What about you, Alisa?" The doll had ignored Ella's yelling words, and its unblinking eyes were staring at Alisa instead.
"What about Alisa?" I asked, not being wise of what was saying.
The doll laughed, as if this was a joke. "You think this little troll is as innocent as she seems?"
"Well, yeah." Colton said, as he took a step next to me. We all stared towards Alisa. "She just wanted to kill herself to be with her father, is that so bad?"
Glaring slightly at Colton, I said. "Just?" Hissing, he realized what I meant.
"No! I just, you didn't kill anyone or--"
"Tut, tut, tut. He didn't show you the entire video, did he?" The doll suddenly disappeared at her words, turning into ash-blizzard as we didn't realize Alisa had escaped to the dark shadows of the cage. There was a flash or blood-red in the room, and the same video clicked on; the first one we ever saw.
The video showing the light of the same Alisa and mother that looked at her. The mother's expression changed, as the blood was dripping out as the knife clattered to the white blood stained tile flooring. Alisa's hair falling onto her face as it was curled for her prom that she was never going to attend to.
"That bastard deserves to be dead." The mother said, coldly as if that was really ever true.
Though she might be cold as stone, Alisa raised her head and stared at her mother. "What did you say?"
"That bastard never treated me right. I mean, at least Marcus buys me a Coach bag every month, all my friends get one only every other month, they're going to be so jealous once they find out. They'll be begging me to find out my--"
"YOU BITCH!" Alisa screamed, her blood shot eyes showing the fact she was in tears the entire night as her bloody hand were clenched to fists.
"Don't you dare call your mother out like that! I'll be damned if I don't--"
"What, pour hot sauce down my throat? This isn't the 1970's!" Alisa retorted.
"NO, BEFORE I START CALLING YOU A DEPRESSED EMO BITCH!" Her mother screamed, showing no care as I thought she actually had before; the first time I watched the video.
"Don't call me that!" Alisa said the shakiness in her voice as she started to stand up, barely able to.
Her mother followed her lead, not even helping her own daughter. "You're the one who's sitting on the bathroom toilet killing her!"
"You're the one who treated on daddies awful, and cheated on him!"
"Ron never treated me good, he was so poor--"
"Love isn't money, bitch!" Alisa yelled, as tears and blood ran down her cheeks and body.
"LOVE DOESN'T EXIST!"
What came next stoke through me, Alisa reached down quicker than a Golden Snitch, grabbing the knife and turning thrice in hand, then stabbing hard the knife into her mother's chest.
"See you in hell, bitch." Alisa said, as she collapsed on the floor.
The projector clicked off and there was a deadly silence in the room, we all turned towards the black shadows of the cage while the torches crackled with flames.
"I killed my own mother." Alisa whispered, as her eyes could be seen