Body slam

Changing quickly with my eyes closed as Colton's were, I looked down at the two sizes big plaid shirt and jeans, with old, beat up gray converse to go along with it. Making a face slightly as I looked at Colton, he just wore a simple black sweatshirt with jeans and Vans.
Slam! I looked around, seeing the door I didn't even see outlined in the room. Looking at Colton and taking a deep breathe, we both walked through the doorway and into suddenly the ballroom, which was incorporated into what seemed to be a living room, as the grand staircase that was decorated with lights of Christmas colors. The others were sitting in there, momentarily confused as they sat in their clothes they must have found as well.
The lights flickered in the room as the same shark appeared on the projector. "Silly of me, I think it's close to Christmas time. Enjoy the holidays, trick or treat!"
Making a face as the shark disappeared as the lights flickered again; Nick suddenly yelled "That's Halloween, dander head!" Nick then spazzed out completely, and then fell from the couch to the floor as he was breathing hard.
"He shocked you, I'm guessing?" Ella asked, as she helped him up.
"What do you think?" Nick hissed, as he didn't say thank you to Ella.
I narrowed my eyes and walked forward, ignoring Colton's small warning, as I pounded my feet against the ground and walked up to Nick as I pointed my finger into his chest, narrowing my eyes at him again with annoyance.
"Listen here, buddy boy, just because you haven't changed your tampon yet doesn't mean you need to be all pissy!"
Nick glared at me, then said "We're stuck here in this abandoned manor, no signal, we're being tortured, and you expect me to be calm?!"
I took a deep breath and said calmly. "Yes, if we're going to stay alive, we can't start pointing fingers. Also, we can't start fighting amongst ourselves."
Alisa walked over to me, as she was biting her finger nails. "Sh-She's right!"
"Oh, shut up, finger nail chewer!" Nick retorted, I narrowed my eyes at Nick as I put a hand on Alisa's shoulder.
"At least she's being helpful, all you done is whine and complain!" Ella yelled at Nick, as she flipped her hair out of her eyes.
"I'm whining? I'm not the one who was crying earlier!" Nick glared.
"My baby is all alone, with no mother, and is at my father's house, Nick! At least I'm worried about others than just myself!"
"Well, I want to be alive!" Nick yelled, as he looked like he was about to slap Ella in the face as she was stepping closer to him.
"I rather die to know that my baby is all right!" Ella yelled, I saw a tears roll down her cheek as she was starting to get frustrated. Alisa quickly ran over as she put her arm around Ella as she put her hands to her mouth. "You're just as much of a dick as Justin! Maybe you should have died along side with Justin!"
"At least I wasn't knocked up and was taunted in school!" Nick took a step closer as he had his hand raised slightly. "I'm not some slut!" And that was when he raised her arm higher in the air. I jumped forward and attacked him, knocking us both down as he swung, narrowing missing Ella as we crashed into the coffee table set in the room. The feeling of body slamming into a person and a table is not fun, as I felt a few pieces of wood stab into me. I groaned as we lay on the ground.
Colton ran over and I felt sudden slide out of me, it was a long piece of wood that Colton was taking out of my arm. Groaning in pain, I had to stop getting myself into these situations.
"Are you okay, Dakota?!" Alisa ran over, as she had a worried look in her eyes. I may have just met her in this life threatening situation, but she was abnormally sweet girl, with a touch of motherly personality.
"Dakota, you should have just let me take that!" Ella said, as she was looking at Nick with disgust.
"You don't deserve it, you can't change the past. Besides, I bet Elias is a beautiful boy." I said, slightly smiling as Colton grabbed my hand, bringing me up from the floor as the wood pieces were left on the ground. Nick was on the ground, knocked out from the blast as there was drool falling out of his mouth. "Let him lay there, the dick deserves to be dead, you're right."