Out

We had only so long to decide what we were going to do; we all knew the cameras were watching us as we were whispering to each other quickly. We didn't care if whoever was holding us captive could hear us, this was life or death.
Taking Ella's word of where the door was, the only question was at first was how we're going to break it open. That door could be made of anything. Wood, metal or maybe even wired with electricity! Taking a deep breath as we all nodded at each other; we had to do it.
Wrapping my hand up with white wrapping so I didn't have to look at the scar, Colton often glanced at me as I was staring down at the white wrapping. This person was some twisted up jack ass. I was thinking often of who was the keeper of us, but nothing really came to my mind. I didn't say anything of my thinking matters of who this person was; we all had to focus of getting out of here. We all sure as hell wanted out.
Looking around at the others, we nodded. Step 1: Block all the camera's when we were "sleeping." How we were going to block the cameras was simple. We didn't know exact timing of when to sleep, but since we got up, we waited about 13 hours, whispering fast to each other and made it also look like we were acting "normal." At least, to the camera we hoped we did. Whoever was watching eventually had to sleep. And since we hoped our sleeping schedule wasn't messed up, we were hoping this man (I think it was) was going to sleep soon.
Looking at the cabinets, I drew out the Jelly and Peanut Butter. There were a total of two cameras in the walls, that were blinking as they were recording our every step with microphones most likely. Colton looked at me in the eyes, trying to see if I agreed to this plan. I mean, did I really want to stay here and just cry about it? No, that was silly. I wanted to live to see the days when I was going to marry the man I love, see what color my baby's eyes were going to turn to, see the day when my child enter their first day of school. I wanted to see where my life was going to bring me. Why did I have to die now?
Alisa walking over, she took the jelly and opened it up and pretended to start to spread it on a piece of bread, me doing the same. Walking over to my bed and start to eat it, I started to have a conversation with Colton, talking about Call of Duty Black Ops.
"Yes, so I had a score of 2300, 23 kills I mean." Colton said, as he smiled, glancing to the camera.
I gave him a small look as my face was facing the camera, unfortunately, and said. "Wow, that's impressive." The code word to throw the food was "iPhone." Figuring it was good, I hoped so.
"Oh, Dakota! My iPhone has 23 aps." Ella said, as she smirked slightly at me. Nodding, I got up and threw the piece of bread spread with peanut butter onto the lens, which stuck and stayed there.
"Okay, we only have it blocked. Whoever is watching us can still hear, we have to make this quick." Alisa said quietly, all of us hoping they couldn't hear our whispered, silent-like talking.
"Follow me." Ella whispered, as she creeped towards the wall and drew out the butcher knife that was in the drawers. Ella looked back at all of us as I stood next to Colton, he took my wrist as I was taking a deep breathe: got to do it. "Here we go." That's when Ella hacked into the wall, here a huge THUMP; she stopped and looked at us. That was a brilliant sign.
Ella took another swing as the wall was chipping off, the enclosed room looking like a closet once suddenly the part of the wall just fell. I didn't know if it was a slide door, fell off the hinges, I just didn't give a fuck. We were out.
"It can't be this easy." Alisa said as we walked out, kicking the fallen door out of the way.
"Obviously. I mean, this twisted up person must have known we were going to do something, eventually." Colton said, as we looked around the pitch black room.
Ella took a deep breath as the room behind us gave off the only light, and she said. "We can't give up yet."
All of us nodding to her words, I tried squinting my eyes through the pitch black. Suddenly there was a ginormous, huge, big BANG and we snapped around, seeing the door was covering the room and we were in the darkness. Taking a deep breathes, I heard the creepy words that were squeaky with an eeriness, the song that brought chills don't my spine.
"Hello, there. What am I? Am I bear, am I an eye? Am I here, and I am there? Are you guilty, and I'm fair? Are you doing to be stabbed, or killed? With you be frozen, will you be filled? What's my name, Am I a clown? Or Jack Skellington, Or maybe something that will make you frown? I am here, I am there. Guess what, I'm everywhere!"
BANG! And something had captured us, something was holding us in. There was a flash of white and purple, and then torches had lit up the room, showing a dungeon like room. I don't think it was the same room it was before, but I wasn't too sure.
A projector suddenly clicked on, and a porcelain doll showed, blinking then smirking evilly. We were captured in a bird-like cage; we ran up to the bars and stared at the doll with red hair and a white dress.
"You're such idiots." The voice of the doll said as its lips moved.