The Woman in Black

Jennifer, still looking elegant and stunning in her mermaid wedding dress, pulls her new husband, Connor to a side room, away from the main room, where Julianna and Dallas are tying an unconscious Holden to a chair, making sure he cannot escape. "What's up? Should we wake him?", asks a dapper Connor, holding his wife's hand, his finger grazing upon her wedding ring. "Before we do. I just want to say that this wedding was incredible. I couldn't have imagined it any better", kisses Jennifer. After their embrace, Connor hands Jennifer a petite box of blue face paint. Jennifer gazes into her husband's eyes with awe, as she wells up, "I knew you were the one when we were trapped in that face painting shop and I guess you did too". Connor nods, as he hugs Jennifer, soaking up this sentimental moment.

 "Guys, get in here. He's waking up", calls Julianna, with a hint of caution in her voice. Jennifer and Connor arrive and witness Holden drift in and out of reality. Jennifer stands tall over her now powerless brother and announces, "You will answer my questions and you will be arrested". Dallas has called the police, per the request of Jennifer. Holden spouts, "This sham of a wedding was all a rouse just to get me, right?". Jennifer nods, as she asks Holden, "Who are you working with?". Holden remains silent. After a moment, he stares dead straight into Jennifer's eyes and he warns, "After everything, do. you really think she would miss this? There's a thing called wires". Jennifer's eyes widen, as she rips open Holden's shirt, to reveal a tapped wire, hidden beneath his clothing. As soon as the group discover this, Dallas announces that some sort of gas is emitting through the vents in the room. "Showtime", giggles Holden, ominously, as Jennifer, Connor, Julianna and Dallas collapse like dominos, their plan rendered a failure.

Victoria, blood dripping down the side of her face like tears, is tied to a boiling hot pole, in a dark and damp room. The Woman in Black enters, as Victoria sees a window of opportunity. Victoria, knowing who the Woman in Black is, whispers, "Let me go, please. You know this isn't what you want. She's controlling you. Please, I know this isn't you". The Woman turns her head away from Victoria and explains, "You don't know what I'm doing. This is my choice, not Carolyn's. I've been ordered to remove you from this room because we have additional guests coming. We need space". The Woman proceeds to untie Victoria from the pole and place her in a small room, adjacent to the damp one. However, Victoria manages to sucker punch The Woman right in the jaw, as she screams. The Woman's veil is knocked off of her face, as Victoria races towards the exit. As Victoria opens the door, Carolyn appears on the other side and, ironically, sucker punches Victoria. Victoria is, once again, tied to the pole, as Holden enters the room, carrying Jennifer and Julianna over his bulging arms, as Carolyn proceeds to drag Dallas into the room.

All three of the captives awaken with a sudden burn, as their skin is placed on the boiling pole. As Jennifer, Dallas and Julianna awaken, they lay their horrified eyes upon Holden, Carolyn and The Woman In Black, standing over them like a tower. "Welcome to the red zone, as I like to call it", announces Carolyn, as Victoria also awakens. Jennifer and Victoria exchange a look of worth and love as Carolyn continues, "This room will be your final resting place. You will never leave. However, before you do, we have an excelsior treat for you!". As Carolyn speaks, Jennifer comes to the frightening realisation that Connor is not present in the room. "Where's Connor?!", cries Jennifer, as The Woman in Black steps forward and Carolyn orders Jennifer to "shut up". Carolyn points at The laced Woman and announces, "This is...". Simultaneously, the Woman in Black reveals herself by removing her dark veil from her all too familiar face - Aria. The Woman in Black is Aria. Silence is the only sound heard in the room, as Jennifer gasps, "Its not possible. You died". Aria stares at Jennifer, looking almost guilty and says, "It's very easy to fake your death - especially when there's a killer who just so happens to be your husband". Holden interlocks his fingers with Aria's. "My children", smiles Carolyn, ominously. "Why?", asks a sickened Julianna. "I was with Holden long before his parents died and I always knew he was special. I love him so much. When he told me about his plans, I knew I had to be a supportive wife", reveals Aria, kissing Holden. Holden glares at Jennifer as he smooches Aria and exclaims, "Sis, there can only be one married couple on campus". Jennifer looks at him, curious, as she connects the dots, as tears well in her eyes. Aria drags a gagged and bound Connor into the Red Room, as Connor mouths, 'I love you' to Jennifer. Jennifer reciprocates this, as Aria places a large knife against Connor's throat. She then cuts Connor's throat, as blood squirts across the room, uncontrollably. Jennifer screams a heartbreaking scream, as her whole world collapses all around her. Holden leans into Jennifer's personal space and he smiles, "How's that fell, bitch?". When Holden emerges from Jennifer's space, he discovers Carolyn and Aria to have fled the scene, as the police enter he room. They followed Dallas' cell phone signal. Holden is arrested for the murders of Connor and countless other poor victims, as Victoria, Julianna, Dallas and a heartbroken Jennifer are released by the police from the room, into the sunlight.

Back at the DMZ house, Jennifer walks aimlessly through the hallway, with tears dripping down from both sides of her face. Victoria and Julianna attempt to console an inconsolable Jennifer. A sound is heard at the front door, as the door bell sounds. Julianna takes responsibility and she opens the door. Jennifer follows, wanting to take her mind off of Connor's death. A box is seen on the ground of the front porch. Jennifer opens the box and drops it in horror, as Julianna notices the context to be a note, reading, "It's my turn, Aria", accompanied by Connor's severed head, rolling around in the box.   

Chapter 11, 'Hello Heartache' will be released in June 16.