True Beauty: Okamura Kenichi

A/M: Idk I just wrote the ideas randomly.

@KranchyMallows this is for you.

Because I researched that miss JAPAN universe 2015 is a half-jap half-black americAn. And she is soooooo pretty!

Anyways, GIVE SOEM LOVE FOR THE BELOVED YOSEN CAPTAIN!!!

P.S. My story titles sucks big time

---

True Beauty: Okamura Kenichi

You are a half-Japanese and half-black American. And with that, you are waaaay taller than average Japanese girl and looks way totally different.

You are tall, have slightly dark skin(like Aomine I guess) and have strong facial structure(Uhm cheekbone and jaws I guess).

And you are often bullied for that. Looking online, you've seen Miss JAPAN Universe has the same nationality as you, and she also received criticism for that.

You also saw on magazines and ads and Internet that it is often the tall, lean and "exotic" looking who are considered beautiful.

Before, you didn't care much about being "beautiful". It just came to you when your classmates/schoolmates would bully you for how you look.

Though your handsome black american dad and wonderful Japanese mom would always tell that you are the most beautiful girl they laid eyes upon on, you still felt conscious about yourself.

---

It was again an ordinary school day for you. Classes, lunch, break, club activity and of course, the continuos "whispers" about how you look like.

Seated inside your classroom, you tried you very best not to cry because of what you are hearing but end up doing so.

"(Your Name), please don't mind them." Speaking in English, It was Himuro, a classmate of yours. Maybe growing up in America and encountering difference races, he also encountered the discrimination and eventually learned to blend in.

"Yeah, thanks Tatsuya. I'm fine now. Just being a drama queen." You fist bumped him.

"Well, wanna go see our practice?"

"Yeah. Probably Art Club would just make me terrible again with all the people there."

---

"Ossu!" Himuro greeted everyone in the gym in general as everyone greeted back.

Fukui immediately noticed the company his Kouhai brought. "Another fangirl of yours?" But immediately had a scowl seeing you were way taller than him. Maybe an inch taller than Himuro.

"N-No I am not. J-just a friend of Tatsuya. I am (Your Full Name), I am just here to pass time and watch practice." You remained behind Tatsuya not until you caught sight of man "trying" to hide behind a basketball cart.

"Uhm... may I ask who's that one hiding behind the basketball cart?"

Fukui knew why the chin-gorilla captain is hiding. For you are his crush.

It might be because you two are both bullied, but not as heart wrenching as yours. Or you were different compared to everyone.

Yet he knows you are beautiful. Inside and out.

"Ah! Because he has a crush on you (Your Name)!" Fukui blurted out which made you and the captain flustered.

"Fukui you baka!!!!" The captain roared as he chased his teammate with a destructive aura.

As the chase continued, Himuro scooted closer to you, wrapping his arm around your shoulder. "What Fukui-Senpai said is true though. Why not give our captain a chance? He is actually kind, despite the, you know. Exterior appearance."