Defender: Wei Liu

A/M: Dedicated to SetsukoChannie XD sorry broh for the upcoming "meh". Hahaha

---

Defender: Wei Liu

You are China's most precious priestess and at the same time, the strongest warrior anyone could be.

You could trample an entire kingdom on your own but that was much less of your concern. You are not even in good terms with the kingdom and the entire country itself.

In the middle of you praying, your servants informed you that A wanderer end up on your garden, tattered and wounded.

The thing is, your temple is surrounded by mountain ranges and stiff cliffs. And you cast spells and traps everywhere for travelers who has ill intentions towards you and your fateful servants. It was a mystery why such a man, would even attempt to go to your place.

"Lady (Your Name), we just found this man lying underneath the flowers when we are about to pick some flowers for the ornaments. We're not sure for how long was he there." Servants cleared the way for you.

Kneeling down, you saw a tall and lean man. Contrary to every men who has a long hair, he sports a short one. His closed eyes, gave off the clue that he might posses the narrow eyes.

The color of his face is a clear indicator that he is in a bad state. Either from the wound, or deprivation from food or water, seeing that he has nothing with him but a small knapsack.

Checking his pulse, it was a steady, but a shallow beat. "Carry him to the medical room. I'll attend to him right away." You put a thread inside your sleeve and pulled the end of it from the other sleeve and tied it together on your shoulder, making your former long and flower sleeves, neatly tucked, ready for whatever treatment the man might need.

"But Lady (Your Name), he might be some sort of spy or-"

"If he really is, we could know for sure after he wakes up, now call the nurses and doctor immediately." You cut your main servant off and rushed to the medical room.

---

You didn't need to use your "powers" as he survived the ordeal through traditional medication.

"Ok, let him stay in a vacant room. Make sure he is guarded and inform me when he wakes up." Servants attended to the sweat drenched you as they untied the first layer of your top, and wipe the sweat from your body.

"Lady (Your Name), the bath's ready."

"Hai, thanks (servant's name)."

During the relaxing bath, you can't help but think of what you've foreseen during one of your prayers and the recurring dreams.

A man. Standing atop, overseeing every person as he was declared as the savior of the entire nation.

You also have vivid dream where you meet him in a garden full of flowers and he tells you that he'll come back, for you.

Well, you don't want to believe what you think about the last one. Sure, there was never a single time that your vision failed you, but this one? It's too good to be true. You've only seen those scenes from the stories that is written for quenching people's thirst for affection.

---

On the 3rd day, your servant informed you that the man is showing signs of waking up.

With that, you immediately rushed there after quickly getting dressed.

"Leave us alone for now, and no objections. I could handle this myself."

As if on cue, the man stirred awake. "Ugh...my head hurts..."

"Well you've been out for 3 days." You sat down beside his bed and helped him sit up.

"Where am I? and who are you?" Voice, mellow, deep, and promising.

"I am head priestess (Your Name) and you are here in my temple deep inside of mountain ranges. Now may I know your names and your purpose here?"

"Wei Liu, from Shandong Province. The illegitimate son of the 58th emperor of Beijing. I am here to be the next savior of China."

---

You saw the shine on his eyes. he really is the god's promise of China's savior. So when he was well enough to stand, you two immediately started to train his mind and body.

After a whole afternoon of training, you two decided to have a little snack on the flower field where you first met him.

"Liu, you're doing good, just a little bit more and you're already flawless and literally, ready to save the world."

"All thanks to you, Lady (Your Name)."

"Please enough of the honorifics, I had enough from my people, just call me (Your Name)."

"Can I ask something?" He sipped from the china teacup.

"Hmm? Go ahead." You nod, while petting a little bird that perched on your finger.

"If I promise to you that after everything, after saving China, I would be coming back for you, would you believe me?"

You smiled behind the sleeves of your dress as you guide the bird to fly again. "Hm? Why would you even go back again? Lavish, fame and power awaits you on the world outside here."

"Well, the answer would be given when I go back. I'll definitely come back (Your Name)."

"Well, I'll be waiting Liu. Now..." You threw a sword at him. "A little sword fight before sunset?"

"I couldn't say no, (Your Name)."

There on the field of flowers, was one of the last moments you had with the man before he finally left.

---

"Lady (Your Name), how about some tea?"

"Thank you, (servant's name)."

It's been a year since he left. China succeeded on retaining its freedom and peace. But he isn't back yet.

"ON the contrary, I'll catch some fresh air on the flower garden."

---

"It's been a year, idiot. What about the promise?" You plucked a nearby flower on your side as you let it fly with the wind, accompanied by your prayers for Liu.

Closing your eyes, you breathed in, until a pair of hands covered your eyes. "Who are you calling an idiot."

"Wha-" before you can deliver a stomp on his foot, he stepped back a few feet. "Liu!"

"Well, I am back, I fulfilled my promise." Spreading his arms, he smiled at you. "How about you welcome me back?"

Biting your lip, trying to prevent yourself from crying, you charged at him as he wrapped his arms around you. "Idiot, idiot, idiot."

"Sorry for making you worry (your name). Well, I am telling you now the thing I promised to you before." Pushing you just enough to see your beautiful face, he palaces both his hands on both side of your face.

"Wo Ai Ni, (Your Name)."

---

A/N: The Fukui One-shot is up next! retardedinpajamas you Bruh be ready. And we ship #BaiLona. And Fukui and Teppei are ur Pabebe Boys

July 26, 2015