CHAPTER 1 Moving

I pick up my bags and set them in the back of my uncle patts car. It's going to be nice to get away from this dumpster called a home. " You ready to go Ivy?" My uncle asks. I nod and get in the car. Before I can put my headphones in I hear patt talking to my mother outside of the car. The voices slightly muffled.
" You better take care of her." She says. I wanted to scream at her right then and there , but I learned to keep my mouth shut a long time ago. "Better than you ever did." He replies. She gasped and waked away without even saying goodbye to me or my uncle.
He gets into the car and starts it.
" Grace is so happy you are staying with us. " Patt says. I just nod because I'm not used to people talking to me.
Grace used to be my best friend, I hope she still is now. The reason I say used to be is because I haven't talked her since we were 10. We were two peas in a pod. We were basically glued together, always next to one another to catch the other if they fell. I still think about her every day and I long for the day we can see each other again, but I lost hope once my family fell apart.

make sure to keep reading don't worry the twins will be in this story

Share this story with your friends please! I dream of being an author

Stay beautiful