CHAPTER 2 The cold

After the one and a half day drive from Arizona to New Jersey my uncle finally says " This is the town we live in. " from what I can see it's a pretty nice place. I look around me in amazemen. IT'S SNOWING OMG I CAN'T BELIEVE IT!!!!! SNOWWWW!!!!!!!! I try to hide my enthusiasm but I bet it's written all over my face because my uncle starts laughing a little. I blush from embarrassment and put my attention to my feet.
I noticed that I have not spoke this whole car ride and I feel really bad so I make small talk. " How often does it snow? " My uncle pretends to be startled and asks me " Did you hear that?!" We laugh and he starts to talk about how cold it can get here and how it snows A LOT! After the conversation of mostly him talking we pull up into the driveway. " YAY WE ARE HOME! " My uncle yells. I get out of the car and across the street I see two boys wrestling in the snow. They stop and catch me looking at them. I looked away and opened the back door feeling like I'm being watched. I turn around to see the two boys talking to each other one of them punched the other in the arm and they continue to fight.
I get my bags by myself because I only have two of them. Let's say I didn't get much in Arizona. Patt holds the door open for me and says welcome home. I stand in shock. The house is HUGE AND BEAUTIFUL. A few steps in front of the door there is a huge stair ,Qcase leading to upstairs and to the left is a living room with a really big fluffy couch in front of a really big t.v . To the right is a dinning room with a chandler with jewels that reflect the light into small little circles around the room. Outside of the living room is a kitchen with a marble island and counters. Before I can finish looking around the house I hear someone scream my name. IT'S GRACE! We hug each other and finally break away after two minutes.
"I missed you so much." She said
" I missed you too!" I say. She smiled and took me by the hand and showed me around the house.

It would take hours to describe the house it was basically a mini Mansion. At the end of her little tour she took me to her room and said this is where I will be sleeping while they fix up the guest room for me. I sit down on her bed and we start to talk about the past 5 years we missed out on together. She went on and on about boys, clothes, and more boys....
I felt guilty but I did not tell everything that happened back in Arizona. The past is the past. I think to myself. All I said was my family was having problems and they could not take care of all my siblings and by siblings I mean me.....
"I'm sorry Ivy." She looks at me with sad eyes. "We need to go to bed. There is school tomorrow!"
Shit I did not think about that.
You can probably guess what happened after that we stayed up late talking to each other and laughing like normal teenage girls.
Jenabeth fell asleep on me after about 3 hours. So I just went on my phone until I passed out.

I love writing so much!!!!! Please share with friends! it would mean so much   stay beautiful