CHAPTER 7 Detention

Grayson pov
I walked into detention and saw Mrs. Anderson sitting at her desk. She gave me a suprize look. " I am suprize to see you here." I just ignore her. I never come to detention. She Pointed to a seat and said she will be leaving as soon as Ivy gets here. I walk across the classroom and take a seat.
I look at the clock and read 3:07 she should be here..maybe she skipped? Was coming here a mistake? I didn't see her yesterday...... maybe she had a doctors appointment and is late.
I tell self to stop thinking so much. I can't let her get to me like that.
About ten minutes later I see a dirty blonde head walk into the room. It's Ivy. As she walks her hair covers her face. " Mrs. Evans. You are several minutes late......" When Ivy lifts her face Mrs. Anderson just stops and gives her a look. She looks at Ivy like she's a kicked puppy. Why? " Okay you two no talking while im gone. I will be back by eight." She gives Ivy a smile and walked out without even looking at me.
Ivy took a seat that was facing away from me. She's acting weird.
"Hey." I say
" We are not supposed to be talking." She said.
" I don't care I'll talk if I want." I get up and take a seat next to her . She turns away from me.
"Get away from me." She said.
" Why do I make you nervous?"

******
Ivys pov

Yes. I think to myself. Yes he does. I can't tell him that tho. " Just leave me alone." I was desperate to get him away from me. I expecially did not want him to see my face. He would ask so many questions. The worst part is that I don't know any of the answers besides I woke up at the bottom of the stairs and that I had a bad dream but then again I don't even remember what happened in the dream. I just need to make it 4 hours without him seeing my face.
" Are you just going to ignore me?" Grayson Says.
" Yes I am. Now please just leave me alone."
" Why would I do that?" He teased
" You're not going to give up are you?"
" No I'm not."
" But guess what? "
"What?" He smirks
" Neither am I."

********
Grayson pov
She's tough. Snippy kinda. I like it and I gotta get it. She has to break sooner or later.

3 hours later.

She still hasn't said a word let alone look at me. What the hell I don't understand. If she where like any other girl we would be making out right here right now.
But that's not the case so i decide to take a nap
******
1 hour later
Ivys pov
This whole time I just sat there thinking and trying to remember about last night.
Out of nowhere I see a flash back of me going through the medicine cabinet not being able to breath. I remember the pain and how scared I was. The small flash of memory frightens me and I get overwhelmed. I spring up out of my seat and walk to one side of the classroom to another trying to calm my nerves . Even after a while I don't seem to feel better. I need to concentrate on something. I look at grayson and he's fast asleep. I notice his big steady breaths. I start to mimic them. Before I know it I start to calm down but something about watching him breath is fascinating somewhat memorizing. I just sit there for a while forgetting about everything. Before I know it he slowly lifts up his head. It was like watching something so innocent change into a complete asshole. So many things changed within that moment. It kinda made me upset. We sat there for a moment looking at each other. " What happend to your face?" He looked sad and it took me a minute to realize what he had just said. Shit I forgot. "I - I don't remember." I answer.
" That looks like it Hurts."
" Yep."
"How do you not know what happened?" He asked not so convinced. Before I could answer I remember the dream that caused me to wake up at the bottom of the stairs. When it plays in my head the voice is almost a sonic boom. I remember the fear that followed the dream and I start to panic. " Ivy are you okay what's wrong?" I can't answer him. When I panic enough my throat swells. " need...... in-ha-aler" is all I can get out. He runs over to me and takes me in his arms. Everything goes dark. The last thing I remember is his tight grasp shaking me.

To be continued