CHAPTER 7: Part 2

Grayson pov.

In that moment it was hard to know what to do. For all I know Ivy could be dying. I feel her skin to grow cold and her face turns purple. Not the cute purple but the brown ugly purple. I thought went through my head. I have an inhaler In my bookbag.
I let her down soft but fast. I run to my book bag in a rush to search for the thing that could possibly save a life. I tear through the books , folders and papers. To my luck I find it it a pouch inside. I grab it and run to Ivy. I put the inhaler into her mouth sit her up and push it down. The sound of escaping air hisses. I wait for a moment to see if anything has happened. She looses a bit of the purple color but I don't think her throat is open enough. That or the air doesn't have enough preshure to go down. I need to find a way to get her more air. I try one more time for the inhaler. No use. One more idea pops into my head. CPR.
Because I'm never awake I'm health class I only had foggy knowledge on how to give CPR. I make a rookie move and just go straight for the mouth. My lips meet to Ivy but it's not her mouth.... but a hard fist. I jump back and yell in pain.
" What the hell was that for!?" I asked super pissed.
"SORRY FOR HAVING REFLEXES!" She screams at me. Also trying to catch her breath.
" You should be thankfull! I saved your life!"
Whith this comment pain washed across her face. I must have said something wrong. Tears fill her eyes but she doesn't cry. Now I notice that she's not even looking at me. She's looking behind my shoulder. From this I can tell it wasn't me who got her upet. It was something else. Something big I don't know about.

Hey ! I'm sorry I have not updated for months! I will make more chapters tonight! I will say the only reason I updated tonight was because of two reasons. It helps with stress and every day I get more and more reads!♡ Thank you so much! Stay around I will be updating way more often. I hope at LEAST once or twice a week!( sorry it's short but I don't wanna rush into it) More is on the way !