CHAPTER 8 new... friend ?....

Ivys pov

A heavy load of depression washed over me like water slowly drowning me. I had every memory of what happened... I wish I did not. I Meet eyes with Grayson. Turning to look into his eyes was like a vacation from reality. They distracted me from my thoughts, but I looked away because I knew it would be bad if I caught any feelings. I cleared my throat and chocked down my tears with a loud grunt and gulp. Once again I felt normal. I felt nothing.
Grayson stepped toward me and I flinched as he put a sympathetic hand on my shoulder. I felt my body tense as he pulled me into what I think was supposed to be a hug. I stood there awkwardly as he let go. I realize I did not hug back . I flash that sorry it's not your fault kinda look and he just stood there.
I was in a search for words when I saw graysons mouth open.
" What. Just. Happened?" He asked
" I don't want to explain." I said as everything played through my head like a terror movie.
" Are you sure you are okay ?"
" Yeah" I lied.
" Mrs. Anderson should be here soon." He said with a slightly unexciting tone. It was then I realized I didn't have a ride home. " Shit..." I said under my breath. Grayson must have heard me. He cocked his head at me like a puppy.
" I... umm... d-don't have a r-ride home." I managed to say.
" That's no problem I can just give you a ride home." He said almost too sly.
" NO! No its fine really I can-" There is a loud CRACK and we turn to the window. Light flashes and rain starts to poor. " I'll take that as a yes." He smirks and gives me a hahaha look. Several loud cracks and roars of thuder later we still find ourselves in the locked classroom.

Graysons pov

I can't believe that this shit faces teacher is still not here!
" Fuck it. Ivy we are busting out of this place!" She looked at me and without a word she walked to the window like she was reading my mind. We established a plan to escape without getting too wet or being seen.
We had no jackets because they were in our lockers. It was dark outside so all we had to do was stay away from street lights. We make our way under trees to stay as dry as possible. We where making good progress until I stumbled and fell into a huge mud puddle and taking Ivy down with me. I looked at her Beside me covered in mud. At this moment we where drenched, muddy, and cold. Ivy pointed behind me and I turned around. I saw nothing and turned back around. Instead of seeing Ivy I feel a soft moist thing hit me square in the face. "What the hell was that for ?" She ignored me and giggled. I wiped the mud off my face and dug my hand in the soft but cold earth. I made a ball and threw it at Ivy but it missed and Fucking broke a window!
Her eyes open wide as did mine and we bolted to my car. I started the car and was off.

Ivys pov

I blasted the heat in his car. For one it was cold and two it drained the smell of cologne. I had started wondering if I was tricking myself or if i could smell the 1,000 lost ghosts of purfume in this chair. I wonder how many girls have sat here in this seat for it to have its own sent.
I look at grayson who was very concentrated on the road. I looked him up and down studying him.
" Put on your seat belt." He said looking at me. hastily I buckled and sat up straight.
" Now where do you live?"
" 102 orchard lane. You know right in front of your house..."
"Ohhhh yeeahhh....." He said as he turned the corner to the road.

Grayson pov
I pulled into her driveway and stopped the car. Before she could get out I opened her door for her and lead her front door.
" I don't need an escort." She said.
" If I bring you home I have to make sure you arrive safe...." I looked her up and down and saw she was covered from head to toe in mud. "Or at least in one piece.." I said with a grin. She smiled and then tried for the door. She knocked and punched the door with force. No Luck. She turned around.
" No body is home." She said scared. I quickly thought something.
" You can come and stay at my place." I said a little too fast and uncool. I saved it a little by saying you know because you can get inside at all.
She looked at me and then the pouring rain then at me again like actually trying to make a decision. She let out a sigh and we got into my car and I backed into my driveway.
" We have to seek in." I showed her to the back, where I have taken many girls before, and pushed her onto the low roof and climbed up myslef leading her to a window to my bedroom.
The heat felt good as I somewhat fell into my room. Ivy was shivering despite the warmth. She was soaked. I went to my dresser and opened a drawer. I pulled out one of my shirts and a pair of legging that are my sisters and must have gotten switched up in the laundry. I hand them to Ivy. She eyes the clothing then looks at me.
"What?" I say shrugging.
" I'm not changing with you here." She said. I threw my hands up and turned around. I could still feel her looking at me. Then I heard the clothing move and I knew she was now changing. I'm not going to lie it took a lot to not turn around but I didn't. " I'm done" she said. "You can wash your hair in the sink. Everyone is asleep." She nods and goes across the hall. I changed out of my clothes and put on a pair of shorts and didn't think about a shirt. Moments later Ivy walks in. When she does I go to the bathroom and clean up.
I started to feel funny when I thought about hugging Ivy. I mean she was hawt but I don't like her. I mean I've never actually liked a girl.
I go back into my room to see Ivy sleeping on my hardwood floor with one pillow. Laughing to myself I pick her and set her on the bed without waking her up.
I lay down and close my eyes and slip into a black sleep.

Ivys pov 2:12 am
I open my eyes fast to escape my nightmare but it doesn't end . I find myself some place I've never been before. Befor panic sets in I remember sneaking through the window. I start to remember the past day and start to worry. Sluggish from sleep I crawl over to sleeping grayson. I put my head on his chest and fall asleep safe and sound... and no nightmares....

Soooo..... What do you think of the chapter ? I worked really hard on it and I hope you enjoy! I will be updating more but Christmas and finals are coming up so It might not be as regular.
THANK YOU SO MUCH