04|| To Sacred Grove

"Oh Mira, look how much you've grown. You have become such a strong woman."

Mira opened her eyes to face the source of the voice. Minara, the great sorceress of legend stood before her, dressed in the very clothes Mira thought she was wearing herself.

"Come with me child, don't be afraid. I would never lead my descendant astray."

Mira grabbed Minara's outstretched hand and blindly followed the woman into the darkness.

Images began to appear before them, a story began to unfold.

A young Link wandered into the bare chamber. Suddenly there was a sword deep within a stone pedestal sitting in front of them. He grasped the hilt with both hands and lifted the sword.

A flash of blue consumed everything.

Now stood a much older Link, but he looked different than the Link she knew.

Minara stood next to him, they spoke then ran together from the room. Mira ran after them.

Now they stood in front of Hyrule Castle, but it looked different. Everything around them was partly destroyed and deserted.

A dark man rode out on a dark steed, filling the eerie silence with endless laughter.

The scene changed again. The evil man, none other than Ganondorf stood before them. In front of him stood three people; Link, Zelda, and Minara.

The heroes of the legend.

Swords clanking, arrows flying, Magic whooshing. Each hero brought something to the table.

Ganon was destroyed.

Minara turned to her. "Ganondorf, holder of the triforce piece Power. Zelda, holder of the piece wisdom. Link, holder of the piece courage. You, holder of the piece enchantment."

A triforce appeared before her. The top triangle burned red. Flaming orange words scrawled across saying "power." The bottom left turned blue. Neat cursive words appeared saying "wisdom." The right triangle began to glow green. The word "courage" appeared as if carved with a sword. The upside down empty triangle in the center of the triforce turned purple. "Enchantment" appeared.

"Without us, Hyrule would be nothing. Without you, Hyrule will be gone." Minara said gravely.

Mira bolted upright in bed. The dream replayed in her mind multiple times.

She thought back to when the triforce appeared on her and Link's hand. The triangle representing Courage glowed brighter on his hand and Enchantment was brighter on hers.

Minara said that Link held the triforce of courage. Was she talking about the Hero of Time, or this Link? Or both?

A loud knocking pulled her from her thoughts. The small door creaked open. "Mira?" Link whispered from the doorway.

"I'm awake." She responded simply. The door opened fully. "We're heading out soon." He informed her.

"Okay." She said with a yawn. Reluctantly she got out of the small wooden bed and headed outside. Link was a few feet away loading some new bags into the wagon. A Kokiri child gave him the bags to put in.

"Your ox has been fed and watered." The child told Link after handing him the last bag.

"Thank you." Link smiled gratefully as he hopped down from the wagon.

"Thank you for your hospitality." Mira added as she joined the two.

The child nodded and wished them luck on their journey before heading off to do whatever he normally did.