Announcement

PLEASE READ (!!!)

Hey guys, I'm so sorry I haven't updated in awhile. I thought that summer vacation would allow me to work on my stories more, but it's actually been just as busy as the school year, if not busier.

I've been thinking about it a lot and I came to a decision.

I decided I'd post this announcement at the end of my current works to tell you guys that I won't be updating my stories anymore.

The last few weeks of my summer are going to be very busy and once the school year starts I know I won't have much time to write. I took more challenging classes this year (I'm already super stressed for them) so I don't want to worry about updating my stories.

I'M NOT DISCONTINUING THE STORY (!!!)

If you'd like to keep this story in your library, I'm going to try to update occasionally, just don't expect anything soon. I love my stories and I would like to eventually finish them if possible.

Thank you everyone who has read The Sacred Sorceress (even if you stop reading after this chapter), it means so much to me. Especially those that voted and commented.

An especially big thank you to anyone who decides to keep this story in their library and are patient enough to wait for updates. (Once again, I can't promise anything soon).

I really am sorry guys. Thank you again. Please continue to message me and post on my message board. I'll try to still get on this account when I can.

Xoxo,
Zelda