Chaper 9: Revelations and misconceptions

Man with the mask's POV

Thank goodness I escaped before she saw my face.

Why did she ask me that? Ok. I need to be more careful. She should never know who I am.

Min's POV

Woah. He just burst out on me? All I wanted was to thank him...but why did he hide himself???

But at least......
.......I managed to get a glimpse of the band-aid on his hand. Was he hurt? Was it while getting me here?

Then I realised, just after he came, I had felt the strange feeling of someone who was with the masked guy. Not near him, but rather quite far away.....near the other lockers by the hallway....

.....And I had the same wierd feeling, twice as bad, as in the same one I had while I met that jerk...... while my eyes diverted to his direction as he turned his back while covering himself....

Maybe....no....definitely....

I couldn't take the same pain again and I must've fainted. Yeah. That's why.

Oh gosh. I have to find out who that person was and why he cared for me.

And what's that strong fragrance? I turned and realised that it was the rose that was left for me. The smell was so sweet yet strong, and it lingered throughout the room.

I am actually feeling better now, I think I'm okay. I should get back to class.

A few minutes later, at class

I walked to class alone with an ice pack, as Xiumin had gone back to his class quite long ago. It was free period for our class, so I decided it was the best time to go back, as I didn't have to see as many people staring at me.

*I already had enough humiliation in the hall*

There was no one in the hall. Phew-_-#
I slowly entered the classroom as the girls stared at me as if I was a serial killer.

I went through the back door and was about to walk to where I was sitting when......

A bunch of girls walked up to me, their hands crossed. I had a feeling I was being surrounded by them.

One of them let out a laugh.

"Well, look who's here. Its the brat who messed with oppa in the morning. That injury is so fake."

She flicked my hand away, throwing the ice pack in the floor, causing a serious pain to rise on my neck. My scar was revealed.

The pain........

"Ahhhhhhh! What...t..the..heck...do...
you..want?" I asked, as every word chocked at my neck.

"Yah stop lying you b#@*%! You totally embarassed our oppa today and even made him catch you!!!!! He never did that before. You're gonna pay." one of them said.

She pushed me as I hit on a wall. The pain was rising. I was internally screaming.

Meanwhile,
Someone's POV:

I was sitting just metres away. I could hear everything. Why the hell......

Urghhhh....why do I even.....

I was totally trying to ignore them and tried to do my work. I couldn't concentrate either. I was just busily spinning my pen. I heard faint voices of the commotion.

I was actually quite surprised that the girl didn't break down and start crying.

Tsk. Brave girl.