Chapter 3: Please don't forget me.

"I will never forgive you."

Mianhae..... Come back to me Kyungsoo yah...  I know I'm being stupid. Stop me, tell me you love me, stop me before I do something stupid.... Please..... Soon I won't be able to stop myself.

I just simply stood up and limped all the way to the door, whining in pain with that idiot chasing behind me calling my name.

I tried to open the door, and got out. It was raining heavily. I ran right to the edge of the road kerb. I wiped my tears and looked around.

Home suddenly felt more welcoming. I would rather put up with my parents then this. I didn't care. I was going to go home and cry in my bed.

I checked again for traffic. There wasn't a single acr around. I crossed the road, limping.

I was almoI stopped and froze in the middle of the road, as saw big lights flashing, moving closer to me.

There was a truck about to kill me. I couldn't move.My let was pain and I had collapsed. I closed my eyes as tears trickled down my face.

"I'm sorry" I whispered as I waited for nature to end my worthless life.

That's when I felt someone push me to the side as my head banged against the cold hard floor. I slowly felt my eyes closing as my vision was blurred by a series of reds. I only saw D.O.'s face before I shut my eyes.

I slowly opened my eyes to find myself in a white room with a bandage on my head.

I quickly looked around. A nurse walked in.

"Where am I?"

"Oh you're in the hospital dear. That young boy saved your life from being crushed by a cement truck." she replied as she pointed to the ICU room.

*Could it be.....no no no no. Please no."

"May I kn...ow....h..is......name?"

"Oh he was reported as Do Kyung Soo."

Tears streamed down my face.

"NO."

I quickly ripped the drip tube from my wrist and ran to the ICU room. The nurse came running after me.

I pressed my face against the glass door as I saw D.O. fully wrapped in bandages.

*no......*

The nurse pulled me back, but I flicked her away as the Niagara falls welled up in my eyes.

"Please tell me he's ok. PLEASE."

The nurse simply shook her head slowly.

I shook her vigorously.

"WHAT THE FREAK HAPPENED TO HIM! PLEASE TELL ME HE's OK."

"He suffered a severe head injury and he went into a concussion. It's very likely that he lost most of his past memory. I'm so sorry dear."

I let her go as I slowly inched backwards. I got on and slid down to my knees as my face drenched up.

The nurse bent down and tried to comfort me.

Suddenly a doctor walked out of the ICU room.

I stood up quickly as I ran to the doctor, hoping to get good news.

"Doctor, how's he feeling now?"

He sighed.

" His head is badly hurt, which made him lose most of his memory. He might only remember things like his own name and the names of his parents. I'm so sorry There is nothing more we can do. You can go and visit him."

I quickly rushed into the room. I looked at him, with bruises on his face. I bent down and held his cheeks.

"Kyungie? My Kyungie? Please wake up! Please remember me. I didnt mean to hurt you. I was just mad. I love you. I still do. Please don't leave me. I only have you."

I run my fingers through his hair as tears kept rolling my face. I leaned in and kissed his lips. My tear fell on his cold cheeks. I felt him kiss me back. I pulled away and wiped my tears away.

He slowly started opening his eyes. He looked at me and blinked repeatedly.

*He remembers me?*

"Who are you? Where am I?" He threw a question.

My expression changed. I started crying as I shook my head.

I was preparing to talk my heart out when the nurse pulled me out of the room.

"Please don't show signs of sadness to him. It will worsen his condition."

"HE DOESN'T REMEMBER ME! I NEVER THOUGHT..."

I broke down crying again.

"Please. Don't forget me."

Hi guy! exotickpoper here...  Here is another update for my wonderful friends and readers.... Sorry it's short.Hope you enjoy. There is a great twist on this story soon. So look forward to it my little stars!!!
-saranghaeyo❤
Anyeong chingu....