Chapter 12: Rainy night

Continuing from last chapter:

I snatched the photo away from his hand.

I flipped it around, and got the shock of my life.

I looked at Chanyeol.

"You were in on this all along!!!! I hate you!!! I thought I could trust you!"

The picture contained the incident where Chanyeol slammed my face on his chest to keep anyone from seeing us. The angle was so clear it seemed like it was all set up, and it looked like we were purposely hugging. I am not letting this slide. This guy is clearly just another jerk.

"I...I... What??!" Chanyeol's gaze shifted to D.O., who was apparently giving me the most disgustingly vicious smirk.

"Min ji, I would neve-" He started.

"Ah, save it. I should've known, since you're a friend of him." I cut his speech, pushed my tears back into my eyes and I tore the picture, in hopes of saving myself.

I watched D.O.'s expression as it slowly turned into a breathy laugh.

He took out his phone and showed me once again the same picture again.

"My whole gang has this photo. They would spread it even if I didn't." He replied.

I WAS SCREWED.

But I was so angry at Chanyeol for doing this. I just wanted to literally BREAK HIS FACE.

I ran away from there. I had to vent my anger, or it would take over me.

Since the cement truck "incident", Min Ji had always had anger issues that would spring up for no reason. The doctor had told her to vent her anger in some sort of way so that it doesn't completely take over her and make her hurt unwanted people.

I was actually perfectly fine with myself hitting people, and especially because I wanted to BREAK HIS FACE. THEIR FACES.

I ran about half the way then I started walking across a hallway of rooms I had never seen before in the school yet.

I peeped through one of them. It looked like a gymnastics room. I tried to open the door and it budged open.

There was a table in the center of the studio with the gymnastics equipment on it. I had been in gymnastics before, and I kinda knew my way around.

I grabbed the powder from the table and rubbed it against ,y palms and tied the gauze cloth on my arm.

I flexed my hand to feel comfortable.

Just at the right moment, the picture flashed back in my mind. I ran towards the wall and punctured my fist into it, a groan from my throat. As the anger from the day before flashed in front of me, the punching became so normal, and the pain numbed. The gauze cloth turned red slowly as my anger descended a little.

I punched one more time when someone entered. I momentarily stopped, my fist pasted on the wall. I wasn't gonna turn around.

I bowed my head down and cried a little.

A while ago, Baekhyun's POV

"You were in on this all along!!!! I hate you!!! I thought I could trust you!"

I had no idea what exactly was happening, but Chanyeol wasn't happy about it. And the girl... Who is she? Perhaps the one Chanyeol was talking about for the whole day yesterday?

I went up to him and put my arm on his shoulder.

"Gwenchana?" I asked.

He sighed and hit his head on my shoulder.