Chapter 11: The Blackmail Gang

Continuing from last chapter: D.O.'s POV

I just turned away and clenched my fists hard and let it out.

"Is she ok???" I asked, and honestly I had no idea where those words came from. Wherever, that would be the last.

Suddenly, I felt like I just snapped away from reality.
"What the for her? S l ruined my reputation in the hallway. I don't care. I will get revenge. Even if it gives me headaches. I want to see her suffer. And enjoy it." I thought.

A/N POV: The complete monster inside of him had taken over. Now there's no way to stop him. Min-ah, beware... of the "school's badass, Do Kyungsoo."

Back to D.O.'s POV

"I will get my revenge." I whispered.

"Yah micheosseo? (Are you crazy?)" Chanyeol said.

"Do I look like I am crazy? Look, you will do what I say. Tomorrow night, we start." I breathed in. It felt good. I felt like myself again.

"What? Look, don't be too harsh on her.... Her first day of school was bad enough." his voice was crackled.

"Pffft. Are you siding her? You just met her. Chanyeol ah, you know me for about 2 years now, and would you rather be on my side or that girl's side?" I asked firmly.

"I..... You're right. Mian.(sorry)" He said, but sounded rather hesitant.

Chanyeol's POV :

"Pffft. Are you siding her? You just met her. Chanyeol ah, you know me for about 2 years now, and would you rather be on my side or that girl's side?" He asked, and gave me the "seriously?" face.

But she is so innocent, she doesn't deserve this...

But Kyungsoo is my best friend.... I can't upset him, it's just wrong. I just hope he doesn't show his full devil side to her. I don't think she can handle it...

I decided to agree. But really do I?

"I..... You're right. Mian.(sorry)" I said.

D.O. Gave me a sinister smile, and his hands went back into his pocket, as he walked away. Even his steps showed a hint of badass.

I ruffled my hair as I thought to myself, "What am I going to do?"

I went to the café and bought a to-go order of Jjajamyeon and walked back to the old hideout, still deep in thought of D.O. and his revenge against Min Ji.

I opened the door, and saw Min Ji sleeping. She needed the rest anyway.

"Hey, you okay?" I said, even though she might not have heard me.

She didn't reply. I went to sit beside her.

"Hm. Just know......that you don't have to.go through this. It wasn't your fault. Don't stress yourself...." I said.

"Yah, I can take care of myself okay?" she was apparently awake with one eye open.

My eyes widened. "Oh, you're awake."

I was still worried about what D.O. Was going to do.

I gave her the Jjajamyeon and she started eating it like a little kid.

"Gomawo, I always loved Jjajamyeon..." she said, with her mouth full.

I laughed, it was cute. Then I thought, "What if she didn't come to school tomorrow? Then she wouldn't have to face Kyungsoo. I have to think of a way to prevent her from coming to school."