Chapter 1: I Don't Wanna Love.

Ho Min Ji's POV

It was close to midnight.

All I heard were the violent curses of the voices....

That had once soothed me to sleep.

Still watching through that little crack where the door was almost closed, I saw things flying across the room, and screams. Loud screams.

I had no tears left to cry.

But what could I do? I didn't want to stop it. I had enough of getting hurt trying to save my mom from that bastard. I don't deserve this.

I didn't want to save her this time. I didn't care anymore.

"That's it."

I wore my slippers and slid the window pane up. I just jumped out into the grass and took a breath.

"If you were here for me, I wouldn't want to feel so depressed."

I was mumbling to that non-existant person again. He left me, and left me to deal with all the shit myself.

I will never forgive you. I miss you, but I will never forgive you.

I know its been 8 years but still, you were all I had.

It was raining.

I didn't even bother taking an umbrella. I just ran into the rain, letting it soak me.

"Bogoshipeo," (I miss you)I whispered as I wiped the luke warm tears escaping my eyes, as I walked further into the pavement.

I should've died with my dad. Now I feel like trash with this new "bastard" I have to call my dad.

The rain was getting heavier. I started to run. I saw a bus stop in the distance and ran toward it.

A sharp pain went through my spine, as my nose twitched. The pain was immense. I had tripped over a large rock and my leg was hurt, a little blood.

I limped in pain as I reached the bustop.

I sat there freezing, accepting my cold fate.

This cold didn't bother me as much.

Not at all.

My tears were luke warm, it was the only warmth I had. I tried to dry myself with my hands, desperately holding onto that little warmth I got from it.

I was facing the floor, ruffling the water off my hair when a pair of feet blocked my vision.

I looked up to see a tall, decent looking guy with deep black eyes, holding a folded umbrella.

A tear fell from my eyes. I wiped it away. Why was I tearing? Who is he?

"Gwenchanayo?(Are you okay?)" he asked.

I sniffed, but didn't answer.

As I did, I began to realise....

That face was awfully familiar.

I heaved a sigh.

"Thanks for asking, but I really want to be alone right now." I said as I looked down again.

"Use this," the guy said, as he took out a handkerchief and placed it on my lap.

I hesistated. I was not comfortable with this familiar stranger trying to help me.

In fact, he didn't seem like a stranger at all.

My eyes, they were telling me to cry. I felt myself crying for no reason. I looked up at the person again.

Our eyes met.

I searched his eyes. There was something about them.

"Is there any chance we have met before?" I asked.

"I don't think so, but hey, I just wanted to help. You seem drenched in the cold so," he said.

"HELP? HELP me you say? Well my dad died when I was 10, can you bring him back? I lost my only friend in elementary school, can you find him? Even if you can, I wouldn't forgive him. My parents are fighting this moment as we talk, can you stop them? I have no one. I don't deserve all this bullshit. So don't even try helping. Its not going to work."

His eyes twiched as I said that.

"I'm sorry.... I did'nt know. But please, accept this jacket. I don't want you to freeze out here... The temperature is pretty low today," he said, taking his jacket off to give me.

I brought my head up.

"No. I'll rather die in this cold."

"Please, I insist." he said, as he wrapped it around me.

I wanted to throw the jacket away, but I was really freezing. I needed that jacket.

I pulled it over myself, smelling the warm fur.

"Should I drop you home?" I asked.

"Don't push your limits."

"Woah, don't get me wrong, you don't look like the type to trust people easily."

"No. There's a reason I ran here."

"Umm, okay then. I guess this is goodbye."

The way he said that. It triggered some sort of grief in me.

I turned away, as I heard his footsteps getting softer and softer, further away from me. I didn't want him to leave. I didn't want to be all lonely in that deserted bus stop.

Suddenly I heard footsteps getting louder.

He came back?

"hhhhhhh, pretty girl...." I heard a voice. I looked up. That wasn't him. It was a pervert(byuntae).

I got off my chair. He was moving closer to me.

"Don't come any closer you damn byuntae!!" I said, limping my way into the rain.

He followed me.

My legs were failing.

I couldn't walk.

I breathed heavily.

Suddenly someone came to shield me.

"Get lost," he said, holding my hand.

The pervert backed away.

I was crying. I couldn't stop.

"Gwenchanayo, he's gone now." he said, holding me to his chest.

Don't let go, please. Just a minute.

"Let's get into the shelter," he said, holding my hand and pulling me to the void deck nearby.

He held a hand above my head. I looked up at his hand, and laughed a little.

I must be dreaming, someone's actually nice to me.

I felt my head getting lighter.

I gripped his t shirt as I fell backward, my eyes rolling.

I felt him catch me, and the slightest smile on my face.

Someone cared. Perhaps today. Just today, I shall enjoy this company.

...

I felt a cold sensation on my forehead, as I slowly opened my eyes one by one.

There was a cold towel on my forehead.

I saw an atmosphere I couldn't recognise.

I scanned the room. There was no one. I took a step down and started limping across the room.

Hi peeepoooo! I finally upload a chapter!!!!! So I am still waiting for more comments to chose the special character. Now on the list are Luhan, Baekhyun and Chanyeol. Be sure to vote, comment and follow me!!!!

Annyeong!

~ exotickpoper