Vkook ~saraluvsuju13~

Taehyung and Jungkook walk inside their hotel room. "Kookie this is beautiful. How you got the money to pay for this hotel?? The wedding cost 1,200 and the after party cost 1,000. How you got the money to pay for the airplane tickets to come to Hawaii?? and to stay in this hotel???"

Kookie smile at how cute his husband is. "I'm rich and it was worth it because is for the love of my life. I'm going to make sure you have the best honey moon ever". Taehyung smile at how nice his husband is. He felt guilty that Jungkook spend all that money on him. Taehyun seat by the window and look at the beach outside and smile while daydreaming.

Kookie started unpacking their bags. Jungkook was going to put on another shirt. He look inside his bags trying to find a red shirt. 1 minute pass and he still haven't find his shirt. He look to the left trying to find a red bag that's full of his and his husband, Taehyun clothes. His eyes landed on Taehyun that was seating by the window. He sneak up behind Taehyun and got near his ears and whisper "boo". Taehyun jump up and stop daydreaming. Jungkook laugh at Taehyun cuteness. "What were you dreaming about?". Taehyun smile as he started thinking of what he was thinking of before Jungkook scare him. Jungkook snap his fingers infront of Taehyung faces. Taehyun was shock back to reality. "Uh!! What??".

"What are you dreaming about? "

"Ah, nothing"

Jungkook sat infront of Taehyung. "Uhh!! Come on baby tell me!". 

"Nothing, just how happy I am. We knew each other siences we were kid. Then we started dating. Then in our 6 years anniversary you propose me. And now we marry. And we been dating for 7 years and been marry for like 2 hours. Im so happy we finally marry!!"

Jungkook smile and though of how happy he was with Taehyung, he lean in and kiss his husband. Jungkook put his hands on Taehyung cheeks, deepening the kiss.

Taehyung started working on Jungkook pants. Jungkook help Taehyung get up. Jungkook sat Taehyung down in the bed. Taehyung watch with lust as Jungkook took off his pants and shirt. Jungkook then crawl on top of Taehyung and kiss him as he unbottom his shirt. As soon as Jungkook took Taehyung shirt off he started working on his pants. He threw V's pant to the other side of the room. He then rip V's shirt. V close his eyes and scream in pleasure. When V open his eyes they were 3 finger infront of him. "Suck it" he heard Jungkook said with a voice full of lust.

Taehyung did as told. When Jungkook though that his fingers where wet enough he pull them out of Taehyung mouth. V got in a doggy like position.

He enter one finger inside Taehyung. When he though there was enough spaces he enter another one. He heard moans of pleasure coming from Taehyung. When he though there were enough space he add a 3rd finger. Taehyung close his eyes shut in pain. Taehyung let out moans of pleasure and pain. Soon Taehyung was only moaning for pleasure. 

"You ready?" Jungkook ask. 

"Yeah" Taehyung reply trying to catch his breath.

his breath. 

Jungkook slowly put his cock inside Taehyung. Taehyung scream in pain. "Kook-....stop..........your not even haft way in but im already bleeding" 

Jungkook look at Taehyung. "I promise it will feel good soon". Jungkook was now fully inside Taehyung. "Tell me when to move" after a few minutes V reply "now". Jungkook started moving slowly in and out of Taehyung.

Taehyung grab the bed sheets and scream in pain. Jungkook kiss Taehyung back to distract him of the pain. In a few minutes Taehyung moan of pain turn into moan of pleasure. Jungkook started to thrust harder. "Ahh Jungkook... harder pl....le....!!!" Jungkook did as told and thrust harder into V. Jungkook felt himself near his climax. He threw his head back in pleasure. Taehyung bite the pellow in pleasure. Jungkook pull out and lay next to V. He turn his head around to look at V. "Your first time...... how does it feel??". V swallow and then turn his head to look at Jungkook. "I love it" he said in a deep and rusky voice. Jungkook smile and then lean in to kiss Taehyung. Jungkook look into V eyes "I love it too". Both of them smile at each other. They started snuggling. "Goodnight baby" kookie said. "Goodnight bae" V reply.