KimHyoSub (RM and JIN)

Jin walk inside his patient room. He look into Namjoon eyes " hey, how are you feeling today?"

Namjoon sat up and look at Jin " you're so kind to me, you always help me and ever siences I got transfer to this hospital you been helping me alot with my cancer."

Jin look down almost crying " I have bad news and good news." He swallow " the good news is I decide to tell you siences is now or never, I have a crush on you the bad news is that.." Jin started crying " you only have 1 month to live". Namjoon frozen and look at Jin. "You..have a crush on me..well then let's date I only have one month to live but we can make the best out of it". Jin look at Namjoon with teary eyes. Namjoon pull Jin closer and hold him in his arms. " Baby I'm sorry I was so stupid not to noticed you like me" Jin look at Namjoon " okay, let's date then"

A WEEK LATER.

Jin sat on Namjoon bed with a big smile. " so baby how was our first date??" Jin look at Namjoon and smile " it was great. The most memorable moment in my life." He lean in and kiss Namjoon passionately.

~~~~~~~

"Baby I know I only have 2 weeks to live but can you just pretend that I'm going to live forever" Jin wipe his tears and look at Namjoon. " Bae it's so hard for me. You think I like you I don't I love you". Namjoon look at Jin with wide eyes. He then lean in and kiss Jin passionately.

~~~~~~~~~~~~
Jin ran inside namjoon room crying. "Baby what happen!?" Namjoon said as he started to freak out. " baby!!!!!" Jin scream as loud as he could. " You beat it...beat it!!!" Jin said as he started jumping. "Beat what!?" Namjoon scream. " cancer baby!!! you beat cancer!!!" Namjoon started screaming. Jin joining him seconds later. Jin ran to Namjoon and kiss him. He pull away and look at Namjoon's eyes. Namjoon pull him back into a kiss and they started kissing passionately.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

"Namjoonie, where are you going ??"

" can I go with you??"

"Are you single??"

"Can you walk me home??"

A crowd of girls crowed around Namjoon. Namjoon smile and wave at then " sorry girls, but I already have someone"

"Ahh"
"Who??"
"What does she have that I dont??"
"Oppa who is it?"

Namjoon turn around and pointed at Jin who was walking towards him. "So baby you ready for our second date?" Jin smile at Namjoon then look at the girls. Jin was in shock at how the girls where looking at him. "What happen??" Jin said looking at Namjoon "nothing baby let's go" Namjoon grab Jin hands and pull him away.

~~~~~~~~

Sorry for taking to long. Hope you like.