Vmon ~VxJimin_VMIN95~

Jin ran as fast as he could to Namjoon's room. "Wake up!!" He said as he shook Namjoon. Namjoon woke up and sat on the bed as smile at Jin. "Okay I'm up!"

"Today's the big day get ready" Jin ran to the closet and pick the best clothes and throw it to you bed. He then grab the bag full of makeup and started setting it on the table.

"I really don't know why this day is so different that you have to make me look like an American model" Namjoon say as he look at Jin closely.

"You going to meet him. The guy you been talking to for years. Now hurry up you going to be late"

"No I'm not going to be late." Namjoon said as he look at the time. Jin turn around and look at Namjoon "The date is at 6:00pm and it's already 7:00am" Namjoon grab his towel and when to the bathroom to take a shower.

~~~~~~~~~~~

"Eat quicker" Jin say as he look at Namjoon. Namjoon look at Jin with disbelief "I just sat down" .

"You are going to be late!!" Jin scream. "It's 10:35am" Namjoon yelled with food on his mouth.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~

"C'mon you been doing my makeup for an hour now" Namjoon said with a tired tone. "You have to look perfect"

~~~~~~~~

"Can I just put on a white t-shirt a Jean and a red converse " Jin turn around and look at Namjoon with disbelief "no!!" He scream.

~~~~~~~~~

"Go hurry go catch the bus" Jin yelled at Namjoon. "It's 4:00pm the date is at 6:00pm"

~~~~~~~~~

"Have fun" Jin yelled from the doorstep. Namjoon ran and catch the bus "thanks"

~~~~~~~~

"Hello do you know this amazing hot guy that goes by the name of rap monster " Taehyung ask as he look at the stranger.

"Yeah that's me" the stranger answer. V blush as he look to the ground. Namjoon pull Taehyung chin up and kiss Taehyung.

~~~~~~~~~

Yay double update hope you like