Vhope ~SarahLuvSuju13~

"Gosh whats the answer?" Jhope say as he go pass his note. He calls V to ask for his note. "Hello V can I go to your house to borrow some notes for my homework"

"Okay" V replied than hang up the phone. Jhope got ready to go to V's house. He arrive at V's house 5 minutes later."Wow that was fast" Taehyung say as he open the door. Jhope chuckle as he enter Taehyung houses and sat on the coach.

"Hey want to watch movie?" Taehyung ask forgetting what Hoseok was here for. Hoseok knew he was here for something but he doesn't remenber "yeah let's watch a horror movie".

"Okay" Taehyung click the movie The Ring and sat next to Jhope.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~

"Gosh that was scary I need a shower tho so I'm going upstair to my room you sleeping over?" V ask. "Yeah I am siences is late and is dark outside"

"Okay the guest room is that way" Taehyung say going upstair to his room. Jhope watch V disappear into his room. He sat there trying to remember what he was here for. "Omg my note" Hoseok remenber. He when upstair to Taehyung room to look for some sciences note. He look to his right and saw his computer was turn on. He click a buttom so the screen could be seen. A random app was open, jhope read the book V was writting.

~~~~~~~~~~

Hoseok kiss Taehyung passionately. Taehyung allow Hoseok to enter his tounge, deepening the kiss.

Comments

Pink princess
4:03 pm
Omg this was so cute please update soon. I hope Hoseok finally realized your one side love for him.

Min Suga {motionless min}
4:30 pm
Omg please update soon author-nin

God of distraction {rap mon}
4:31 pm
Finally they kiss. Hope you and Hoseok really kiss too.

Seagull {kookie}
4:32 pm
I'm too young to read this.

Dolly {chim chim}
4:33 pm
I can't believe Taehyung love for Hoseok is real in real life, but Hoseok is an idiot.

Continue reading comments

~~~~~~~

Hoseok smile to himself as he walk towards the bathroom. He pull the curtains revealing a very naked Taehyung. Taehyung started blushing badly. "Yah...pabo..g-ge-e-t OUT!!" Taehyung stuttered out. Jhope ignore V and enter the shower. V try to ignore Jhope and try not to look at him. Jhope pull Taehyung toward him and turn him around and push him to the wall and kiss him. Taehyung kiss Hoseok almost instantly. Jhope smack Taehyung butt causing Taehyung to gasp, he enter his tounge. Him and V fought for dominance and Jhope won.

V point of view (yayy something new)

My butt was going to sore. I wrap my leg around Jhope waist. Jhope pick me up and when to my room never breaking the kiss. He threw me to bed, he soon hover over me. He kiss me passionately this moment was perfect I didn't want it to end but of course we needed to breathe. We both pulled back breathless. Hoseok started nipping and kicking my neck. He started searching for my spot. I moan as he smirk. He came back to kiss me passionately leaving purple mark blooming in my neck.

He rub his erection on my painfully hard one. I took a moment to look at the sexy man infront of me which harden me further. He put 3 finger in my mouth. I suck them remenbering to lick each one. He pull them out of my mouth and spread my legs. He inserted one finger. He moved them around until I was moaning. He slid another finger in. He move his fingers in and out my hole. I scream in pain. He curve them causing me to moan. When he though I was ready he added a 3rd finger. Tears started rolling down my cheeks from the pain that one finger cause. Jhope lean in and kiss my tears away. I soon became a moaning mess.
Jhope smirked and pull his finger out.

I felt a pang of pain as only a fraction of him was in me. Once he was fully in me he waited as I adjust myself. He pull all the way out and slammed back in. He keep on smashing in me causing loud low moan to flood out of my mouth. I was near my climax and he knew it. " Not yet" he say as he smirk and flip us over. I pull myself up and slammed back down onto Hoseok. Soon warm liquid fill me. I pull out and lay down next to him. He hover over me and began to kitty lick the tip of my dick and pp the rest. My eyes lit up. Suddenly he took me whole causing loud moan to leave my mouth. I felt the back of his throat. He pick up the paces "Can't h-ho-old i-it an-y-ymore I'm g-goi-ing-g to-o cum" I stuttered out. He took it all, he swallow it all and lick the tip clean. He laid down beside me. Soon we both fell asleep.

~~~~~~~~~
Hope you like sorry for the long wait