Vkook ~sarahluvsuju13~

First of all I want to thanks HienNguyen361 for sending me the smutt in The first Vkook story plz go follow her and show her lots of love.

~~~~~~~~

Taehyung woke up from his cute dream and look at the clock. It was 9:03 am. He snuggle closer to his boyfriend. Taehyung close his eyes and got ready to go back to sleep but soon he jump up from his position and sat on his bed.

"Baby wake up bae!".

Jungkook started to slowly open his eye and smile at Taehyung. Taehyung kiss Jungkook.

"Baby guess what today is?" V ask kookie exited. "I don't know" Jungkook say confused. Taehyung laid down on his bed and close his eyes acting like he asleep. Jungkook look at Taehyung face and saw a tear rolling down his cheeks.

"Is our anniversary!!!" Jungkook yelled. V jump up and look at Jungkook with wide eyes.

" don't you ever do that to me again" He said as he threw a pillow at Jungkook. Jungkook lean in and kiss Taehyung.

"Is our 5th year anniversary " Taehyung said exited with his infamous square smile. Jungkook pull Taehyung into another kiss. Taehyung pull Jungkook closer deepening the kiss.

Jungkook laid Taehyung down and got on top of him "Guess what?". Taehyung look at Jungkook in the eyes "what?".

"I'm going to give you an early present?"

V eyes widen "What is it!!"

Jungkook position himself to hover over Taehyung causing Taehyung eyes to lit up. At that moment Taehyung started thinking of everything that was in Jungkook mind. Jungkook pull Taehyung into a passionate kiss. Jungkook pinch Taehyung butt causing him to gasp, he took the apportunity to slip his tounge into Taehyung. They both fought for dominance and Jungkook won, he started to explore Taehyung mouth.

Jungkook brush his hand down V's chest and slowly brought them back up with his shirt, breaking the kiss. Taehyung blush furiously. Taehyung erection was straining painfully against the fabric of his pants and boxer.

Jungkook took his and Taehyung pants off and threw them somewhere around the room. He started to kitty lick the tip of Taehyung's dick. The air was filled with sympathy of moans. Suddenly Jungkook took V whole. Taehyung arch his back as he felt the back of Jungkook throat. Taehyung felt like he was near his climax "umm bae more" Jungkook noticed this and pull out.

"Not yet" Jungkook whisper into Taehyung ear in a husky tone. Taehyung poated causing kookie to chuckle. Jungkook slip the tip in causing V to whimpered. When Jungkook was fully in he pause and kiss Taehyung neck letting him know that it was going to feel better later. He started to slowly thrust in and out Taehyung. Soon Taehyung grunts and scream of pain became moans and scream of pleasure. "F-as-st-err-r" V stuttered. Jungkook responses by quickening his paces. Jungkook smatch into Taehyung causing him so release low loud moans. Jungkook angle his hip differently and started smashing into Teahyung. Taehyung became a moaning mess. Jungkook smirk as he though of how proud of himself he was he found Taehyung's prostate.

Both Taehyung and Jungkook where a moaning mess. V let out as loud moan as he felt warm liquid fill the inside of him. Jungkook laid beside Taehyung with a smirk. "You like it?".

"That was the best present ever" Taehyung say causing Jungkook to chuckled.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Sorry for the late update hope you enjoy.