V×Rap Monster ~anabellesighs~

"Taehyun!!!! Come here" Jungkook yell.

"What??" Taehyun reply as he walk towards the computer where kookie was seating.

"Look at this" Jungkook pointed at a bunch of photo of Jimin and V together. He then click another tab. He then pointed at a bunch of fanfic that say vmin. "What is this??" Taehyun and Jungkook both turn around. "Ahh Namjoon, why are you making those faces?" Taehyun reply as he looks at Namjoon.

"Alot of ARMYs seen to ship you and Jimin apparently. Your couple name is vmin"

"They do?" Jimin join the conversation. He got up from the coach and walk over to the computer. "OMG!!!"

"You guys should do some fanservices for the ARMYs. You know to fulfill their fantasies " Jungkook said with a smirk on his faces.
"That's not a bad idea" Taehyun said while looking at Jimin. "Oh yeah" Jimin said while looking at Taehyun.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

"Thank you for all the ARMY that came to our fan meeting" Namjoon said with a smile. His smile slowly fading when he saw Jimin holding Taehyun hand. He made eye contact with Taehyun for a few seconds before looking down at the ground.

Taehyun was about to walk towards Namjoon but Jimin pull him into a back hug. All the ARMYs started screaming. Namjoon look up to see what all the fuss was about. He saw all the ARMYs looking to the left. He wanted to see what was happening so he look to his left. He saw Jimin and Taehyun who were holding hands. He let out a scream causing everyone to quite down and look at him. All the members and ARMYs attention was now on Namjoon. "Ah sorry I was just so exited to see all the ARMYs happy". All the ARMYs started screaming again. Namjoon look down and smile. He was so proud that he was able to cover that up. The ARMYs started screaming louder causing Namjoon to look at Taehyun and Jimin again. Jimin was whispering into Taehyun ears than kiss Taehyun cheeks.

Namjoon didn't though twices and walk towards the 2 of them and pull Taehyun to him and push Jimin to the side causing Jimin to fall. "What that......." Jimin said as he hold one of his leg.

"Namjoon, what's wrong with you??" Taehyun look at Namjoon then ran to Jimin and help him up. "Are you okay??" Taehyun said. "No! I'm not! I hurt my leg"

All the members look at Namjoon with a confused expression. Namjoon walk backwards with his mouth open. He couldn't believe what he just done. All he remenber was seeing Jimin kiss Taehyun cheeks then everything when black and then he saw him hugging Taehyun and Jimin on the floor.

The manager walk to the stage and grab a microphone. "Im sorry to all the ARMYs this fan meeting is now over" The manager quickly put the microphone down and ran towards Jimin and put one of Jimin arms on his shoulder. Taehyun put Jimin other arm on his sholder. They both carry Jimin to the car. All the members follow while looking at Namjoon. Namjoon was embarrasses . " What you guys looking at me for??!!!" He yell causing everyone to stop and look at him. He then started running as far as he can not paying attention to where he was going.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~
It been 30 minutes after what happen. Namjoon was hiding his faces in his legs with his arms wrap around his legs. Namjoon was inside an abandoned house. Namjoon was crying so hard that he could barely breath. "Hey, what are you doing here alone??" Namjoon look up with a surprise look and saw Taehyun in the door way. "Im sorry " Namjoon manage to say. He wipe his tears as fast as he can and look down.

"What got into you??? You are not like that?? What happen??"

"I don't know everything just went blank. Is Jimin okay??"

"Yeah he just resting. He can't walk though"

"So he is not okay?? Is he mad at me?"

"He doesn't even want to speak about you"

"And the other members "

"They are mad at you for what you did. They don't even want to speak about you either"

"So why are you here?"

"Because I know you are not like that so I just wanted to know what you were feeling that cause you to do that".

"Anger, Jealousy " Namjoon said his voices now louder and stronger. "What??".

Namjoon look up with big eyes. "I'm sorry I don't know what got into me that just came out I didn't mean to said that"

"Oh I see"

"See wha" Namjoon replied as he look up at Taehyun.

"You where jealous of Jimin. That's why you push him. You were angry that he was hugging me and kissing my cheeks." Taehyun look down and smile. "You like me??"

Namjoon look down not wanting Taehyun to see his face. "I'm afraid" Namjoon said. His voice was low but loud enough for Taehyun to hear. "Afraid of what??"

"Afraid of loving you. I don't like you I love you."

"Why are you afraid to fall in love with me?"

"Love hurts, it cause anger, jealousy, obsession, why don't you love me back??"

"That's what we all think before someone comes and prove us wrong." Taehyun said as he sat next to Namjoon. "Taehyun how do you see me??".

Taehyun look into Namjoon eyes. "What you mean?? Like if you look good, like if I see you as a friend or more than that"

Namjoon look at Taehyun "what am I to you, boy what am I to you. I do love you crazy, do you?"

"I don't know lets find out" Taehyun press his lips against Namjoon.