VMIN ~VxJimin_VMIN95~

Taehyung is the school freak and Jimin is the most papular kid at school. Everyone is talking about Taehyung because he got the highest grade in a test. Jimin heard almost everyone talking about Taehyung.

"Have you head about the school freak" Namjoon said to Jimin.

"Yeah everyone is talking about it who is it anyways?" Jimin ask Namjoon.

"Wait you haven't seen him?" Namjoon replied in a surprises tone.

"Nope" Jimin said.

Jimin felt his phone vibrate. He turn it on and look at the message.

From: V
To: Jimin
1:35pm
"What school you go to?"

Jimin smile and replied big hit how about you??

Jimin felt his phone vibrate again. He look at his message.

From: V
To: Jimin
1:37 pm
"Omg no way!!! I go to the same school"

From: jimin
To: v
1:36pm
"We should meet up after school I want to see you"

From: V
To: jimin
1:37pm
"Omg!! I'll love to how about at the gym siences is usually empty"

From: jimin
To: V
1:38pm
"I see you after school"

~~~~~~~~~~~~

Taehyung stare at Jimin with wide eyes. Jimin lean in and kiss him. Jimin heard a girl scream, he turn around as fast as he could. A bunch of people came running towards the girl.

"Jimin kiss the school freak!!" She scream. Jimin turn around to faces Taehyung. " you're the school freak?" He saw Taehyung with teary eyes. Jimin kiss Taehyung " I don't care I been talking to you for 2 months I know you have an amazing persenality". He heard everyone screaming. Jimin turn around " I dare you to call him Tha and treat him like that again I would report you to the principle because that's bullying!!!"

~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Sorry if it was kinda cliche. I hope you like thanks for requesting.