ch.5

Chastity's pov:
Everything will be fine Chas thanks Hayes I said now come on let's go to IHOP ya-then I rushed to the bathroom and I puked my guts out and Hayes held my hair back I cleaned myself up r u better Chas yeah thanks I'm gonna change now oh OK I'll wait down stairs OK so I put some light blue high waisted shorts and a light purple crop top with my white vans OK I'm ready I said while walking down stairs wow u look great thanks Hayes now let's go I'm starving OK OK calm down Chas I am calm now let's go OK so we drove to IHOP when we arrived the waiter took our order.haues I'll be right back I said with tears threatening to spill OK then so I walked as fast as I could then I saw something that broke my heart into a million pieces Ethan was kissing Brittany the school slut I just cried and walked faster I finally reached the bathroom and cried my eyes out how could he do this to me I cried and cried and really Ethan hoe could u
U brought her to our favorite place (ihop)
And u sat with her in our favorite spot I cried
That spots were wsat as friends bit thay day u asled me to be your girlfriend and that's when that spot was so special to us well maybe only me I cried.
Then I checked my phone and noticed I had almost spent half an hour just crying so I fixed myself up and headed out I tried walking as fast as I could so Ethan wouldn't see me.then I sat next to Hayes hey what took u so long oh I wasn't feeling well oh OK then I saw were Ethan was sitting that he was staring at me so I moved closer to Hayes and then we leaned in and kissed I saw Ethan his face full of sadness and anger but I dint care anymore.so we finished and me and Hayes were about to leave when Hayes said he needed to go to the bathroom great I just wanna leave I thought to myself.so I was about to go and wait in the car until someone held my wrist great I turned and it was Ethan what do u want Ethan then he cut me off by saying u move on so fast oh me your the one kissing that slut and WHT do u care Chas huh nothing and why do u care of what I do Ethan he stayed silent now let me go but he did the opposite he pulled me closer owe Ethan your hurting me stop stop but he didn't let go stop Ethan your gonna hurt the baby then he let go off me baby he asked yes Ethan I'm pregnant is it my baby Chas he asked then I said something that hurt so much no Ethan the father is Hayes I said he looked sad and I'm sure that broke his heart I just ran to the car and waited for Hayes to get there . finally Hayes I said still with tears in my eyes what happened Chas I told Ethan that he was not the father of my baby Hayes oh Chas I'm sorry he hugged me I just cried and cried we arrived home eventually and Hayes sent me to rest so I went to my room and fell into a deep sleep.