ch.24

Chas pov:
Ethan gray can u guys help us with the bags me and Jenn screamed oh yeah they replied OK so we got all the bags inside hey baby sis cam said oh hey Cammy were Stephanie oh she went home she wasn't feeling well so she decided to go home oh how strange I said yeah I know how could she get sick if she looked fine to me yesterday yeah well what did she have oh she said it was probably a stomach virus oh well have u guys umm u know I said well umm.. cam said well is it a yes or a no I replied it's personal sis look u can tell me anything OK well yes oh and did u use protection i said r u saying she could be pregnant cam said well yes omg cam said I might be a dad yeah dumb head well I'm actually happy he said well OK then u might wanna go talk to her oh yeah I'll be back OK I said and he got in his car and left.hey Chas guess what Jenn said what I said well gray and Ethan already bought houses with out telling us omg you're kidding right umm no and we're gonna be neighbors she said omg we said jumping oh wait we can't jump I said oh yeah ugh I wanna give birth already Jenn said yeah me too I replied well what do u girls think Ethan and gray said we r so so excited me and Jenn said well good to know cause we're moving tomorrow yay Jenn said and hugged gray omg I think I'm gonna faint I said omg Chas calm down I'm just kidding I said ugh u scared me Ethan said sorry baby I said it's OK just don't do it again OK I promise I said then cam came in with Stephanie guys were pregnant he said omg yay I said jumping Chas don't jump ethan said oh im sorry it's OK baby he replied I'm so happy for u and cam I said hugging Stephanie she didn't look happy though yeah she said with a fake smile I know something is wrong let's go talk I told her OK so she followed me what's wrong I askewell tje problem is that it's not cams baby she said then who's baby is it I asked well um it's um Nash he's the father omg Nash cams best friend u need to tell him and how could u do this too him steph I thought u loved him but I thought wrong I scram look u don't now what happened so be quite oh shut up Stephanie now I'm gonna go and tell my brother you're a cheater I scram cam Cameron I scram yeah what's wrong Chas well I think Stephanie needs to tell u something I said what do u need to tell me Stephanie he said I'm so sorry cam but you're not the father what he said who is the father he asked angry it's it's Nash she said what how could u with my best friend get out he scram but no get out then she left crying I'm so sorry cam I said he was crying at this point how could she he said I'm sorry Cammy you'll be OK no I won't Chas I love her and she did this to me how could Nash do this Jenn said I need to go talk to him she said and she got in her car and left oh no gray said we need to go stop her she could get hurt he said worried so we got in the car and left I'm gonna kill Nash cam said no cam u can't I said well he's gonna get it he said angry we soon arrived and got in quickly and we heard Hayes screaming Jenn stop guys calm down so gray quickly ran up to nash's room U LITTLE B*TCH WHY DID U DO THAT TO CAM U MAN WHORE I F*CKING HATE U NASH HOW COULD U Jenn yelled then gray got her let me go she yelled and hit grays arms no Jenn calm down but then cam started punching nash how could u you were my friend he said and punched nash Ethan tried stopping them but he got punched in the nose omg Ethan r u OK yeah I'm fine he said then I yelled cam please stop but he didn't cam stop now Jenn said but nothing worked then gray let go off Jenn but that was a bad idea cause she tried stopping cam and nash and then they pushed her omg Jenn I said owe it hurts she said then cam stopped and looked at her worried and nash looked unconscious omg gray said owe owe it hurts she said then gray picked her up and put her in the car and left to the hospital so me Ethan nash,cam and Hayes took the other car nash was dizzy and very beat up we soon arrived and saw gray in the waiting room if something happens to her u guys r dead he said to cam and nash they looked very scared family of Jennifer Grier us we said well how is she gray said well she's fine and the baby gray said there both fine it u want to see her she's in room 147 he said OK thank u we said and headed towards her room we walked in and she was awake omg how do u feel gray asked well I feel fine but I'm very angry at nash she said nash just looked down I'm glad u feel fine I said yeah me too ethan and gray said well when can I get out of here she said well let me ask the doctor gray asked and the doc came in she can leave today but she can't be stressed or she can't be angry and please ms. Grier don't try and fight anyone hey how'd u know she asked well your boyfriend told me ugh OK she said well then your good to go yay she said gray signed papers and we soon headed to my house so we arrived and had a long talk but cam wastill very mad at nash soon nash and Hayes left cam went to his room and fell asleep and me ethan Jenn and gray watched movies and soon we fell asleep too...