ch.10

Chas pov:
We were on Ethan's door step now Ethan I'm so nervous don't worry its OK then he knocked I don't know why since it's his house but I guess then gray opened he looked nervous hey he hugged me and brought hugged Ethan then Jennifer came oh what r u guys doing here she asked curious we need to tell Ethan's parents and gray something important and u I asked oh I well me and gray also needed to tell them something but gray is too nervous to say it and so am I well what r u guys gonna say you'll hear it in just a minute OK now let's get in and explain OK I said to Ethan hey mom hey dad Ethan said oh hey honey his mom said his dad just waved oh and hi Chas mom dad we need to tell u guys something yes his mom said with a serious face well Chas is pregnant he said gray and Jenn just stared at us look oh honey I'm so sorry his mom said and hugged oh its OK and I'm so sorry my stupid son got u pregnant his dad said that made me giggle Dad Ethan said why it's just the truth he said laughing have u told your parents Chas no there on a trip but I don't think it'll go to well I said sounding sad and scared at the same time we'll if it doesn't u could stay with us as long as u want OK thank u Mrs Dolan and what did u want to tell us Grayson his mom said well we needed to tell u the same thing mom he said sounding scared omg u guys r so alike she said to Ethan and Grayson but I'm happy I'm having grandchildren but I am disappointed in all of u she said I know we didn't mean for this to happen I answered it's OK cause those babies are gonna get lots of love she said I can see that Jenn answered yup I replied...