ch.21

Nash pov:
I was the first one to get in the house so I went to see Hayes I got in his room and found a letter oh no he must have ran away I thought to my self so I opened the letter and it read
To who ever reads this
I'm so sorry I couldn't take it anymore it was too much for me and I'm sorry if u miss me but I just couldn't my life was a mess the girl I loved cheated on me that broke my heart into a million pieces and we'll jack would always pick on me just cause I was younger and I am also really depressed and I wanted my life to end so I did I ended my life don't worry I'm in a better place now and I don't have to worry about anything people here will treat me better I'll be happy and I love u Nash and Jenn don't ever forget that u guys were the best and Chas u were the bestest friend ever and to u mom don't cry I hate seeing u cry all of u I want u guys to be happy and I'll always love u guys no matter what font forget that I love u cause I Will always and gray and Ethan u guys were good friend and I'll miss u guys too but u Nash and cam were the best u guys always had my back u guys were always there for me and I thank u for that but I'm sorry I had to leave It was just too hard for me I love u guys
Bye
Love
Hayes

I was crying at this point my baby bro he was gone and there was nothing I could do but I know exactly were he is he's at our old tree house we made when we were kids and I will get him and hopefully he still hasn't killed himself I hoped Jenn Chas hurry get back in the car I scram omg what happened Hayes is gone but I know we're to find him and he's planning to kill himself omg Chas said what we need to find him Jenn cried we quickly got in the car and drove to the tree house we got there and I quickly got inside and looked for Hayes and then I found him lying on the ground unconscious he was still breathing guys I found him Hayes they scram he's uncouncious we need to take him to the hospital so we left and took him to the hospital thank god u brought him on time the doctor said yes I know doc well he seems to be fine so if u guys want to see him he's in room 35 OK thanks we went and Hayes was awake omg Hayes u scared us I said while hugging him I'm so sorry for doing this to u guys it's just too much he said crying I'm sorry Hayes but it will soon go away and you'll forget and be happy OK then Chas hugged him Hayes don't ever do that again I would be so sad if u did she said I'm sorry Chas I promise I'll never do it again Hayes why would u and how could u it doesn't matter that she cheated on u you know why cause she didn't deserve a good and cute and funny guy like u OK and we love u OK Jenn said while hugging him dude u need to appreciate what u have and u have us well always be here for u Grayson said yes and we'd all miss u Ethan said we're my Hayes my mom and dad came in omg Hayes don't ever do this I love u and if u were gone a piece of my heart would have broken and me and your father love u everyone here loves you she said hugging Hayes really tight I know and I'm sorry to everyone oh well hello the doc said oh umm Hayes could leave tomorrow OK thank u I said and he left well Stay here my mom and dad said and u guys go rest r u sure yes Nash go OK bye Hayes we all said bye guys then we headed home hey Nash Chas said can u drop us off at my house oh yeah sure.

Chas pov :
Nash dropped us off and we all Said our goodbyes then we all went to our rooms and fell asleep.