Part 3

*Jasmines Pov*
I woke up. The boys must be awake because I can hear singing.
I go up to the kitchen to find Levi cooking and singing.

"You're up early." He says when he sees me.

"Jet lag, what time is it?"

"Six am"

"Why are you up, and why are you making breakfast?"

"I couldn't sleep. I'm usually the last one to wake up. Nates usually the first. But I got bored so I taught I'd try to cook."

"Try? Have you never cooked before?"

"Um no." He looked down to the floor as if it was something to be ashamed of.

"Here I'll help you. What are you making?" I say laughing as I walk over to him.

"Well it was scrambled eggs, but now I don't know what it is."

He burned the eggs. I looked in the fridge for some more but there was none.

"How about we make something else? Pancakes?" I ask.

"Dont we need eggs?"

"Oh yeah. Is there any shops open?"

"I don't know, shall we go see?"

I say yea. We leave a note so if the boys wake up they know where we're gone.
Since Levi can't drive we have to walk. We're both in pyjamas. Well I'm in pyjamas, Levis in a tank top and shorts.
We got quite a lot of weird looks from people but we just laughed at them.

--back at the apartment--

"Oh hey Nate." I say as I see Nate sitting at the island.

"Hey, have a good sleep? Do I want to know what ye two were doing out in your pjs?" he asks laughing.

"Yeah I slept grand, thanks, and well we went to the shop for ingredients for pancakes."

"Oooh yummy. Who's cooking?"

"Well." I say lifting the pan Levi cooked the eggs in. "Considering Levi did this to the eggs, I'm guessing its me." I say jokingly.

"Hey, I tried my best." Levi says giving me a friendly punch.

"Um, Jasmine, before you cook anything, can I talk to you?" Nate asks.

*Nates Pov*

"Yeah of course." She says following me down to the living room.

"Listen, if you ever need to talk or anything, please don't hesitate to come to me, no matter when. Even if I'm asleep, I promise I'll be there to help you." I say.

"Thanks Nate. Sometimes it's kinda hard to talk about stuff though, like trying to find the words to describe it."

"Yeah I get that."

"Like I could be crying, but not be able to find the words to explain why."

She looks down at the ground as if she is actually about to cry.

"Jasmine, please don't cry." I say pulling her into a hug.

"Sorry." She whispers.

"Don't apologise. You don't need to. We better get back to Levi, he'll be wondering what were up to."

After Jasmine wipes away the tears we walk back up to the kitchen to see Levi sorting out the ingredients.

"Let me do that." Jasmine says to him with a smile on her face.

Isn't it funny how people with depression and stuff can be crying one second and then put on a brave face the next. That just shows how strong she is.

--After breakfast--

"Afternoon." I say when Drew and Austin wake up.

"Dude, it's 9 am." Drew says hitting me on the back of the head as he walks by.

"What's cooking?" Austin asks.

"Jasmine made pancakes. There's some in the oven if you want them." I say.

"Nate, come here for a second." Levi says.

Jasmine went to her bedroom to get changed. We're going out to the recording studio today and our families are in town so she's going shopping with our families.

"What's up?" I ask him.

"When Jasmine came back, her eyes were all puffy, what happened?"

Shit.

"Em, she missed her family." I lie.

Shit. What if he doesn't believe me.

"Oh well that's okay, I thought it was so thing bigger than that."

But it is. No Nate. You can't tell him.

////
I don't even know where this is going tbh. Don't forget to vote and stuff 😂 x