Part 4

*Jasmines pov*

I change from my pyjamas into my black ripped skinny jeans and a blue striped crop top.
When I enter the kitchen I see all the boys are up.
Nate and Levi are awake but Austin and Drew are starting their breakfast.

"Oh Hey Jasmine." Austin says waving, with his mouth full of pancakes.

"Hey Austin. Em what time are you going out today?" I ask.

"As soon as Austin and Drew are changed." Levi replies.

I look over at Nate. He's patting the seat beside him.
I sit down beside him and he elbows me.
"Are you okay?" he whispers.

"Yea, I don't know your families so I'm afraid of what they'll think of me."

"I promise our families aren't murderers."

"I know they're not, I tend to be judged a lot."

"Our families don't judge people the first time they meet people. You will be okay." He said hugging me.

--leaving the apartment--

"Have you got everything?" Nate asks.

"Uh yeah I think so." I reply.

"LEGGGOOOOO." Levi shouts.

The boys walk me to where I'm supposed to meet their families.
I see a blond woman walk towards me with a boy and a girl who looks to be a little bit younger than me.

"Um, excuse me? Are you Jasmine Brady?" The woman asks me.

"Yes, that's me" I reply nervously.

"I'm carrie, his mum, this is Christian, his older brother, Larry, his dad and Madison, his sister.We're Nates family." she said expanding her arm gesturing for me to shake it.

"Lovely to meet you. Your son is very talented."

Myself and Madison get talking and bond very quick.

Soon everyone else had arrived and we went down to the shopping centre.
Myself, Madison and Kacey Ann(Drews sister) headed to Forever 21 as it was all of our favourite shop.

"So what takes you to America?" Kacey asks.

"I wanted to do some photography courses in college and since the best courses were here, I thought why not come here."
We went through various shops and barely bought anything.

"New message from Nate.:"
"Hey, we're just finished, will you tell everyone to meet us in chipotle? X"

He put a kiss?
Isn't that a little bit strange?
I just forgot about.

"Okay guys, Nate just texted me saying to meet him in Chipotle so ye are going to have to show me where Chipotle is." I laugh as we leave the shopping centre and head to meet the boys.

-------

I'm baaaack...
Okay in the next chapter there will be some action between Jasmine and Nate. ;) 😂
I'm so sorry for the really long wait and I haven't started my Austin fan fic but I'm here.
Okay.
Keep voting and sharing.
X