Part 5

*Nates Pov*

"I don't like Jasmine guys, cut it out." I say sharply.

The boys are convinced I like Jasmine. Okay, she's pretty. But I don't like like her, if you get what I mean.

"It's so obvious. You go all shy when she's around." Levi says

I give him a playful punch on the shoulder.

"I have known her for one day. I do not go all shy, what are you talking about?"

"Oh hey Jasmine." Drew shouts.

"We were just talking about you" Austin says, winking.

"Yeah, a certain someone likes you." Levi says, elbowing me.

"Guys, shut up." I say harshly.

I walk on into chipotle before Jasmine had a chance to say anything.

"He keeps denying it." I hear Drew say to her.

I swear on my life. If he says one more thing I will punch him. Well not like a harmful punch. I could never do that to anyone.
I order my food and sit down. Drew sits beside me, and my dad sits across from me.

"Listen, man, I'm sorry, I was only joking around." Drew says.

"What happened? You two never fight?" Dad says, looking from myself to drew, confused.

"Nothing dad, it doesn't matter." I say sternly.
I get up and walk outside.

Why am I getting so worked up about this? Its not like I like Jasmine. She's pretty and so lovely but I have no feelings for her.
I hear the door open behind me.

"Nate? are you alright?" I hear an Irish accent say.
Jasmine.

"Yeah, uhm I'm fine. Listen, what the guys were saying, its not true. I do like you, you're nice but I don't have feelings for you. I'm sorry if you believed them." I said to her, hoping I didnt hurt her feelings.

"Nate, it's okay, I get that they were just joking around. It's nothing to be upset about." She says.
She's not upset. I'm so relieved. It's like a weight was lifted off my chest.

She looks at the ground and then back at me. She moves closer. I follow her motions. She leans in and our lips collide. They move in sync. I pull away quickly.

"Oh god, Nate I shouldn't have done that. I'm so sorry, you said you didn't have feelings for me and I just did that I'm so sorry..." she said as she turned and ran.

"Jasmine. Come back." I say calling after her.

"Nate? what happened?" Drew asks putting his hand on my back.

"Leave it Drew." I say walking in the direction that Jasmine ran.

"Woah, man" I hear drew say.

"Where is he going?" I hear Madison ask.

"I don't know where I'm going. Don't follow me. I am confused and need space. Just like Jasmine." I shout, not looking back at them.

I do know where I'm going.

---
Oooh, where's he going?
What'll happen between jasmine and Nate? Nate and Drew?
Does Nate have feelings for Jasmine?
Comment and vote if you liked it.
X