Part 7

*Nates Pov*

I slowly open the door to our apartment to see all of our families sitting on the sofa, Drew pacing up and down the kitchen looking worried and Levi and Austin sitting on the floor.

"Hey" I said quietly.

"Nate, man, I'm so sorry. I was only joking around earlier." Drew said running over to me.

"It's okay." I said moving past him to let Jasmine in.

"I've been ringing your phone since you left Jasmine, where did you go?" Levi asked running over to her, hugging her.

I begin to feel annoyed.

"I was at the bridge, a few miles away." She said shyly.

"Why didn't you answer your phone?" He asked worried.

"I threw......" she mumbled.

"What?" Levi asked.

"I threw it in the river, okay?" She said walking by him to her room.

"Excuse me." I said to everyone as I went after her.

I knocked on her door softly. She didn't say anything but I could hear soft sobs.
I slowly push the handle down.

"Jas, are you okay?" I ask her.

"I need some space." She replied sharply.

"Okay, I'll be in the living room if you need anything. Just shout."

I slowly closed the door and turned around to see Levi standing in the hall.

"Is she okay? Did I upset her?"

"She just needs some space Lev, she'll come out when she's ready. Don't worry man."

I walked by him. He looked as if he was going cry.

"What's up with her?" Madison asked when I walked in.

"Family stuff." I replied.

"I think we should head back to the hotel guys, give the guys some space." Mum says as she gets up.
Everyone follows her.

"Oh okay, bye guys." I said as i shut the door behind them and sighed.

"Nate, what's up man?" Drew asked.

"It's jas.. but I think she should tell you herself when she's ready."
Drew nodded and walked away.
I hope she's okay.

"Im just going to do some producing or something, to get my mind off her." I say walking down the hall.

I'm at the opposite end of the hall but I can still hear her crying.

I put on my headphones and everything is blocked out. All I can hear is the music playing.

"Or are you just lost in love like the rest of us"

Rest of us is one of my favourite songs we have written because I can relate to it so much.

After what felt like ten minutes of producing, but was really an hour and a half, my phone vibrates in my pocket.

"Can you come to the bathroom please? -J X"

Confused by the text, I slowly make my way to the bathroom. I could hear the boys laughing in the kitchen. Probably at something stupid.
I knocked lightly, the door was half open.

"Jas..." I said shocked at what I saw.

"Im sorry Nate. I couldn't go on any longer." She replied.

Her face was stained by her tears.

"S-should I get the boys or?"

"No-no they can't know. Well if they find out, I'll be the one to tell them."

"Why Jas, why did you do this?" I asked walking towards her.

"I wasn't a great sister to James. We would always argue. And now he's gone, I can't make up with him." She began to cry on my shoulder.

"Shh, it's going to be okay. Im here for you. If you ever feel lile cutting again, you come and talk to me. Now let's get you cleaned up."
------
Sorry for the wait.