I feel safe

Hey! just wanted to update this story now that i am on holiday! so hope you enjoy this chapter!
••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••
  it had been two weeks since I moved in with Oliver and to be honest i really don't know why i was worried about it, Oliver is so supportive and protective of me, when we went to the police station to talk about  reporting sister jude for kidnap and placing her in an asylum under false claims but the only problem was claims was not false, the police refuse to do anything, Lana and Oliver both wanted to get Briarcliff shut down but met a dead end when the police would not help them Lana was crying in the car she was more frustrated then upset "its okay Lana, this is not the end of this.. they will pay" Oliver said  in a low and husky voice, trying his best to comfort Lana "Its over! because i am different they will never help me!" Lana cried out in pure anger "Lana your sexuality has never stopped you from doing amazing things before.. it won't stop you now.." he smiled at her, there was always something about the way Oliver looked at her just made her feel safe.. like nothing else really mattered and no matter what anyone said  about her Oliver would always protect her from there cruel and violent words thats the reasons she loved and trusted him so much.
that night they had a lovely dinner and Oliver tried to make Lana forget about the days events, it worked, that night they watched films and talked , Lana fell to sleep next to Oliver.. next to the only man that she was truly beginning to trust him she felt save when she was around him..