Chapter 8: Realization Is A Hard Gun

I rolled onto my side, burying my head in Graham's chest, "I'm cold."

Graham played with my hair with one hand, the other resting on the curve of my waist under the blankets, "it'll be ok. Just come closer."

I obeyed and tangled my legs with his, my head pressing further into his chest, my bare breasts pressing against him also.

"When's breakfast," I yawned, basking in the warmth emitting from him strong body.

"About two hours," he murmured, trailing his hand to rest on my hip, his thumb brushing my hipbone, "I'll be helping you with your plate to ensure you get enough."

I whined quietly, not liking the sound of that.

"Baby, you can come running with me today if it'll make you feel better," Graham offered, an unintentional purr of sorts coming from me once he called me baby, "I want to see how fast you are anyway."

I nodded, my head suddenly feeling light. I whined slightly when Graham went to move me.

"Are you ok," he asked cautiously, his hand on the small of my back as he attempted to sit me up. My head rolled slightly before I shook it and held it up slightly.

"Rush of blood," I said quietly, rubbing my temple, "that's all I'm sure."

"I'm not so sure," Graham frowned, "what all did you have to eat yesterday."

Guilt suddenly rushed through me as I avoided his eyes. I had purged what fruit I ate, and threw away the sandwich he wanted me to eat. We never got around to going to dinner. We were busy at the moment when they served the food. He offered to have some members bring up some food, but i declined, too tired from euphoria to think of food.

"Kayla," Graham growled, "what did you do?"

I felt tears rush to my eyes as I pulled the blanket higher on my body, completely covering me, "nothing."

"Kayla," he warned, "I will bend you over my knee right this instant if you don't tell me."

I whined slightly. For two reasons; the sounded really nice actually, and also because I didn't want to tell him. But I had to say something before he actually did spank me like he just said, cause then I'll get turned on, and I don't want too soon of a repeat from last night. Also, I rather not be treated as a child for once.

"You'll be mad at me," I finally concluded out loud.

Graham's eyes darkened, "why?"

A sob left my lips as I wrapped my arms around Graham, not caring about my bare body now exposed, "I'm sorry."

"Tell me what you did, Baby," Graham tried to stay calm but his grip was tightening on me. I had no will to lie to him. I couldn't do that to him. But, I also couldn't tell him what I had done.

"Now," he growled lowly. My heart raced as suddenly words came pouring out.

"I purged the fruits I ate in the morning and threw out the sandwich you wanted me to eat," I cried into his shoulder, "I'm sorry. Please don't be mad. I'll do anything just please be happy like you were last night and this morning."

A sigh passed his lips, his arms wrapping tighter around me, "no more of that, ok? I need you healthy and safe. And don't think I haven't noticed the scars on your sides. We can discuss those later along with this. Let's have a nice day. As you are finally introduced to the pack as their future Luna, we are going to start engaging with them. Just so they get a better feel of you being around."

My legs wrapped around his waist, my head buried in his neck as I hid the still existing tears, "I'm sorry."

His hand rubbed at the small of my back, a small sigh passing his lips, "it's ok. No more of that though. I'm going to take you to the doctors again, just so we know your weight and levels, then we will go walk around. Does that sound okay, baby?"