Chapter 6. Anger, Hell, and a Bit Of Something Else

A/N:
I have to warn you guys that the character Kayla does give into purging her food. In other words, she throws it up. If you don't wish to read that- it isn't grossly detailed- just skip to the next chapter. I will put a small summery before the real chapter starts next time. Also, I will mark where the section begins so and where it ends if that helps.

I hissed as I looked in the mirror.

It's been three days since I first was put in the damn, small apartment, and my bruises were as noticeable as ever. A freaking hole in the shape of the end of a cigarette was on my jaw line, as was the cut still. Bruises also lined those.

With the lack of nutrients I am supplying to my body, the bruises aren't healing, and in fact appear to get worse.

I scowled at my reflection, poking my chubby cheeks before shutting off the bathroom lights and slamming the door on my way out. I jumped onto the bed, feeling completely and utterly out of battery supply.

"Screw you too, life," I muttered into the throw pillow, growling obnoxiously.

The phone rang next to me, causing me to jump and curse profanities at nothing, "hello?"

"Uh, Kayla?" Eli's voice was quiet and cautious, "got some bad news..."

"What is that?" I sighed softly, leaning into the couch.

"Um, I sort of- accidentally-"

"You told Graham, didn't you?"

"Yes."

"Ok," I breathed, my fingers going through my blonde hair, "when will he be here?"

"Uh-"

"I am not mad at you. Now, spit it out."

"Like... now."

"Mein Gott!" I screamed as the door busted, "fick dich!"

"Kayla, what are you saying?"

"Well, Graham just broke your door, so naturally I screamed in German."

"That is clearly normal."

"That's about all I know in German, don't worry," I laughed, keeping my eyes on Graham, trying not to break down.

All over again, I felt that ripping pain in my chest. I nearly clawed my heart out last night, and I was sure he had something to do with it.

"Say you'll see him later," Graham snarled, his black eyes fixed on me, "now."

"The big bad wolf says I gotta go," I murmured softly, looking away from Graham, "bye."

I hung up, putting down the phone, finally looking back at Graham.

"I told you I wouldn't leave you. I promised I would come back."

"You did leave," he growled, clenching his fist.

"No, I am still on pack territory," I stated calmly, standing from the couch, "am I not?"

"Fuck it," he seethed, "you are coming back home. Now. We are going right now."

"I never said I wouldn't," I gently placed my hand on his arm, "now, let's go before you break more things of Eli's."

He calmed slightly at my touch, and the pain into chest either intensified, or simmered slightly. I couldn't tell; I was freaking out.

My hand slide down his arm to grasp his clenched fist, "calm."

He sighed heavily, releasing his fist to grab my small hand.