4. Truth be told I dont know

Graham looked at me for a few moments, his eyes wild with confusion.

"So, I just told you I can shift into a god damned wolf, and you aren't freaking out?"

"Nope," I responded popping the 'p', "I am stuck trying to think about what the hell is going on."

"So he was a vampire, I am a werewolf, and you are a sensitive. See how giddy and wild this world is? Hilarious ain't it?" Graham said wildly, glaring down on me. I gaped and took a step back.

"I meant-"

"What? What could you have possibly meant? Even after I told you about them being after a sensitive, you said nothing! You didn't even say you could be one!" Graham snarled. I could see his canines extending to sharp points, eyes blackening as I took more steps back.

"Like I sai-"

"You said what?" He hissed lowly, "because I would just love to know what is going on in that bitchy brain of yours."

"I thought it was a lie. When I was younger, I thought my dad was on crack or something. He always smelt weird... like death. But apparently that would be the work of the Grievers," I murmured. I felt ashamed of myself for possibly being such a bitch, for being me.

I found myself taking another step back as Graham took a step forward. My eyes were probably wider than a doe's caught in head lights, but I ran into the wall, unable to move further.

"Maybe he was on drugs. To be a able to stay with you," Graham swallowed, "a Sensitive."

I made sure nothing fell from my eyes as I looked into his cold ones, feeling like my heart was being shredded every moment I stood here.

"Sorry," I murmured, "I just didn't kno-"

"Yeah, you didn't know," a sinister, sharp toothed smile rose from his lips, "but now you do. You are a Sensitive. From what I looked up earlier, one of the weakest creatures there is. Even weaker than humans."

And there goes my blood; now a cold, twisted liquid.

I nodded, already feeling the pain shooting through my body but I covered it. I have covered the pain I felt for years, but it was quickly getting harder and harder to hide this dosage of pain. I seriously need morphine for this.

"Well, at least you know that much. Did you also know that they aren't needed? Humans are needed to stay oblivious to the world. Vampire are to equal evil. Werewolves are to help keep the ties between the vampires and humans aline," another cruel smirk started on Graham's lips, "but sensitives? They aren't needed. For all any of us care, they can just die."

And my life is dead.

"Ok," I agreed silently, "I get it."

As a smile marked Graham's features, a cruel, empty smile, he walked away.

I was still pressed against the wall, my body shaking from holding back what tears I concealed.

I am worthless.

I am a bitch.

I should die.

Again, I felt the ripping pain of my feeling drumming against my head. I thought mates were supposed to love each other? I thought they were meant to care for each other, not tell them they didn't care if the other died.

But I guess he wouldn't.

I sucked in a breath, clamping my eyes shut as I single tear fell.

No, I will not cry. It shouldn't be worth it!