Ezra's POV:
Aria is the best thing that ever happened to me, and now, she would be living with me. I was the happiest person in the world, although my luck with Aria hasn't been very good. And by not good, i mean that she is living with me, pregnant with my baby, and im her English teacher, so yea not exactly the best luck ever but who cares. I love Aria more than anything and i have never been so happy before. Aria and that baby were my world, and they were all i needed.

Next thing i know, im watching as her eyes flutter open.

"Good morning" i said as i lightly kissed her forehead.

"Morning" she replied as she wrapped her arm around my waist.
------------------------------------------------------
Aria's POV:
I never thought this would be my life..im 16 years old, im pregnant, and im living with my English teacher because im in love with him and he is the father of my baby, but honestly, i would not change one single thing about my life. It was perfect in my own eyes.

I woke up next to Ezra and smiled.

"Good morning" he said as he kissed my forehead in the soft, perfect way he always does.

"Morning" i replied even though i still felt exhausted. Suddenly i began feeling really sick, so i got up and ran to the bathroom, barely making it to the toilet before throwing up. I felt someone pull my hair back and hold it out of my face. I was so lucky to have Ezra with me through this.

When i finally stopped puking, i got up, wiped my mouth and brushed my teeth the get the pukey taste out of my mouth.

"You alright?" Ezra asked.

"Yea im fine. It was just someone giving me morning sickness" i said with a small laugh as i stared down at my stomach, still trying to grasp the thought that there is another human being growing inside me.

I looked up and the second i did Ezra pressed his lips to mine.

When we finally pulled away i couldn't help but make a comment.

"Don't you think thats kinda gross, i mean i did just puke" i said laughing a little.

"1) you brushed your teeth and 2) kissing you will never be gross." he replied with a huge smile plastered on his face just before kissing me again.