11

This is a chapter for sarasong101
Spencer's POV:
Aria called us to meet her at some apartment near the edge of Rosewood.

On the way, i picked up Hanna because last week Mrs Marin(hannas mom) took Hanna's car because Hanna decided it would be perfectly okay to come back home from Caleb's house completely and extremely stupidly drunk. Ugh why Hanna!!

Aria said she had something important to tell us and to meet her as soon as possible.

Finally we got there and i saw Emily waiting outside the building just like she said she would.

"Hey Em, ready to go in" hanna asked.

"Uh ya" she nodded her head.
I walked up and knocked on the door reading

3B

"Hey guys come on in" Aria said opening the door.

"Mr. Fitz?!" em, han and i said in unison as we saw our English teacher standing behind Aria.

"Do you want to tell them or should I?" he asked Aria.

"I will"she answered "guys this is Ezra and im in love with him."

"Oh my gosh Aria!" i said.

"Um that's not all i need to tell you" Aria continued.

"What is it Aria?" Emily asked.

"Im kinda, ya know, a little, pregnant"

"Oh my gosh Aria!" i repeated as i got up and gave her a hug.

"How far along are you?" Emily asked.

"Wait it is his baby right?" Hanna pointed to Mr Fitz before letting Aria answer Emily.

"Yes! Of course its Ezra's baby! Im not a slut!!" Aria laughed.

"Well...." i said jokingly.

"Hey!!" she laughed along with us as she playfully punched my arm.
"Im kidding, im kidding calm down" i said and we all started laughing even harder, even Mr Fitz...i mean Ezra, it's gonna take some time to get use to calling him that.

"So how far along are you?" Emily asked again.

"Three months" Ezra answered for her.

"YOU KEPT THIS FROM US FOR THREE WHOLE MONTHS!!!" Hanna exclaimed.

"Yes i did." Aria answered proudly.

"Have you thought of names?" I asked.

"Well, we have narrowed it down to a couple names for both a boy and a girl" Mr. Fitz, i mean Ezra replies.

"Well, what are they?"hanna asks very excited.

"Well, for a boy we thought for first names maybe Chase or Matthew and for middle names we thought Michael or Caleb or maybe even Joshua" Aria replied.

"Aww those names are adorable" emily responded.

"And for a girl?" i asked definitely not as excited as hanna but still really happy for them.

"Umm we had Ava or maybe even something like Tyler or Dylan maybe for a girls first name and for a middle name it will probably be, uh, Alison" she replied with a huge smile on her face as we all got up and hugged Aria.