Aria's POV:
Today is the day, the horrifying day. I need to tell my friends. They need to know everything that's going on with me and Ezra. Even they don't know that im in love with him.

"What of they hate me now?" i asked Ezra and i know he could see the fear in my eyes. He walked over to me, put his hands around my waist and pressed his lips to mine and i reached up and put my hands on his neck, kissing him back.

"Aria, they are your best friends. How could they ever hate you?" he replied after pulling away but keeping his hands on my hips.

"The same way my parents hate me" i felt the tears begin to fall as i choked out the words i didn't wanna say.

"Aria your parents don't hate you" he answered

"How do you know that? They have good reason too? If they really loved me then the wouldn't have ditched me when i needed them the most" i explained no longer trying to hold back those hot threatening tears.

"Hey, they didn't ditch you, they probably just need time to adjust to this. And Emily,Spencer,and Hanna are not going to hate you. Invite them over here and tell them you have big news. Ok? We'll tell them together" he smiled and i just nodded. i pulled out my phone to text them and saw an unread text from.....