12

Aria's POV
It was really nice having my friends here. We were all laughing and having so much fun, just like we used too, before Ali died.

They took the news really good, which of course made me really happy.

Suddenly i felt nauseous again and once i realized that it wasn't gonna pass, i got up and ran to the bathroom.

"Oh my gosh. Is she alright" Emily asked.

"Yea just baby sickness" Ezra replied before coming to hold my hair back...again.

"Thank you, for holding my hair back" i said after i brushed my teeth for the 3rd time that day, even though it was only 1pm.

"Any time" he replied before pecking my lips and walking out of the bathroom, me following closely behind him.

Suddenly i stopped in my tracks.

"Babe whats wrong" Ezra was really concerned now and so was I.

What was happening?

"Um, i don't know. Its, its my stomach, it hurts, really badly" i answered.

"Like pain or like your about to be sick again?" he asked.

"Pain." i answered.

"Come on lets go to the hospital babe, just to make sure you and the baby are all right"

"O-okay" we rushed out the door.

"Wait where are you guys going?" Spencer called after us.

"Hospital" Ezra answered quickly.

"Oh my gosh!" Emily said as all three girls followed behind us.