The Wedding

Today was Aria and Ezra's wedding day and both of them were nervous. Ezra was worried about breaking down and crying and aria was worried about falling down while she was walking to Ezra.

"Do I look okay?" She asked Ella.

"Yes dear, you look beautiful." She replied putting her vail in Aria's hair.

" I don't feel beautiful." She muttered but her mom heard her.

"Ezra loves you Aria, he thinks you're the most beautiful person in the world." She said. Aria nodded and tears sprung to her eyes.

"Don't cry baby. You are ready for this." She said patting my back.  She nodded and put my tears at bay.

"Come on Aria, it's time to go." Ella said ushering her out of the house to go to the church in the middle of town. Aria had asked to keep the wedding small, she didn't want anybody who called Ezra a pervert inside that church to ruin their big day. She didn't notice how quickly the car ride went until she saw the church. Byron was waiting for her outside the church.

"Hey daddy." Aria muttered. He rubbed her back.

"You ready for this?" Byron said taking a deep breath. She nodded as she heard the wedding march play. The doors opened and she saw Ezra at the end of the aisle with a smile on his face. It seemed like forever until she reached the end of the aisle and her dad gave her hand to him. Aria couldn't wait to get married to the love of her life and almost forgot about the vows until Ezra started to say some to her.

" Aria Montgomery, since the moment we met I always knew that you were the one. I would always stay with you no matter how bad times got...." He said. Tears sprung to my eyes as Aria listened to his words carefully. He ended his vow by saying that phrase 'B-26'.

"Ezra Fitz, I have loved you through the tough times we had together. Even though sometimes I wanted to kill you for what you did to me. Without you I would have nothing..." She kept going as Ezra's tears flooded down his face. The priest said a few more things before saying 5 words that would change their lives forever.

"You may kiss the bride." He said before Ezra grabbed Aria's face and kissed her. This kiss was filled with love and adoration. He wanted to be the one person who she loved till' the end of the earth. She was his, and he has hers; finally.

________________________________________________

Thanks for reading guys! I've been sick with a lot of colds, ear infections and the stomach flu recently so I didn't feel like working on any of my actual fanfictions so I wrote this! I hope you liked it. Sorry it went a bit quick, I didn't really know what to write at the end haha. The second part of this will be their honeymoon! I'll have it up sometime today or tomorrow.

-Katie