Trouble

"That boy is nothing but trouble!" Byron said.

"He is fine!" I yelled back at him.

"You are grounded. You can't see that boy anymore." He said to me.

I turned around and stomped upstairs to my room. I slammed my door and sat down on my bed. I was supposed to go to a party tonight with the girls.

"Can't come. Grounded." I texted Spencer.

"Can't you sneak out?" Spencer texted back right away. She did have a point, I could. I was worried that I would get caught. I thought about this for a second before making a decision.

"I'm coming." I said, not waiting for an answer before getting ready. 

"We're here." Spencer texted and I climbed out my window after locking my door and shutting my light off. I got to the ground and I ran towards Spencer's Lexus. Everyone was already in and we went to Noel's party at his parents house.

_____________________________________

"What's up girls?" Noel came walking over to us. 

"Nothing." Ali said before pushing past him to go get a drink. I saw Ezra looking at me behind Noel and I smiled. Noel moved out of the way and I walked towards him. 

"Let's go." I whispered in Ezra's ear. He was one of Noel's friends. He wasn't his normal type of friend though. He was smart and didn't play any sports. We sat down on a couch that wasn't occupied by anyone and started to talk. 

"My dad thinks you're trouble because you hang out with Noel." I said and Ezra laughed.

"Well, everyone does." 

"He thought you were 35." I said seriously.

"Wow. Well, that's.. interesting." He said. We talked for a while until the party overcrowded us.

"Let's go upstairs." He suggested in my ear loudly before helping me off the couch. We walked upstairs to one of the guest rooms. The others were locked. 

"Finally." I laughed nervously. He scooted closer to me and I could hear my breathing hitch. His lips caressed my neck and I shivered. He suddenly got up and closed the door. I could tell this was going to be one hell of a night...

______________________________

I will probably make another one shot based off this one. You'll get why I have called this one shot "Trouble" 

-Katie